ADVERTISEMENT

Mack Brown buys $10 million dollar mansion in North Carolina

BattleshipTexas

Oct 15, 2001
mackbrown1.png

https://amp.newsobserver.com/news/business/real-estate-news/article262112612.html

On that island? Where he is buying ain't exactly Myrtle Beach

Law enforcement definitively not paid near enough and depends on which state they served most times the pension is not the best.

Maybe next lifetime I can be a college football coach! lol

I agree Law Enforcement doesn’t get paid nearly enough for what they do. There are a lot more cops then college football coaches- not sure it’s possible to pay them all 5mil a year. But I think we can do better then 30 or 40k a year. Especially for our local guys here at Richland and Columbia. In my mind the danger and stress alone are enough to justify raising starting pay to the triple digit ballpark.

Last edited:
Reactions: 92Pony
It's interesting how most houses along the coast look like small boxy hotels now with little to no character. The AirBNB effect in full force.

That house was likely around $4 million only two years ago.

Maybe next lifetime I can be a college football coach! lol

I agree Law Enforcement doesn’t get paid nearly enough for what they do. There are a lot more cops then college football coaches- not sure it’s possible to pay them all 5mil a year. But I think we can do better then 30 or 40k a year. Especially for our local guys here at Richland and Columbia. In my mind the danger and stress alone are enough to justify raising starting pay to the triple digit ballpark.
Yes, all involved with sports are over-payed, but the money is there. Someone has to benefit from the money that Americans put into entertainment. I think it's an "us" problem more so than any involved in athletics.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT