ADVERTISEMENT

Martin…

Every year he picks a player that shows a bright upside and puts him in the doghouse. This year it’s Gray. I don’t understand it. Minot, Woodley and Benson shouldn’t be first up. They try hard, and can offer some breathable minutes but Gray will be needed. If somehow Leveque leaves after this year, and Gray transfers, we are left wit Minot, Woodley and Benson as our big men.

Today, Gray plays 8 min, has 7 pts and 5 rebounds. Next year we will have some nice guards and no inside game again. Go ahead and flag this post. It will come true. Our roster turned over all the time before the transfer portal became hip.
Gray hasn't shown him self to reliable or disciplined. He has great size but he hasn't really shown how to use it well and he seems to get pretty mad easily at the simplest of things. The Army game showed some promise but he's not a guy I would dependable on at this point of his career.

You are right they do need to be differentiated. If you talk to the medical people who are doing the recording and catergorizing the strong consensus is that this number is actually too low. Look at CDC annual expected deaths versus real deaths over the time period of COVID. It is much higher than 800,000.
This is the same CDC who is changing definitions on the fly and ignoring counterside risk. It's also the one that still has over half of its employees working remotely to avoid vaccination. (CDC Director testimony in Congress)

Anecdotal .... A lot more than 800,000 people have died than is projected/expected during Covid. CDC has been running this stat for over 40 years and are always within 1-2% margin of error. Either the grim reaper got extra helpers or there is something to this people dying of Covid. Occam’s razor would preclude the reaper getting extra help
You're referring to the CDC of yesteryear. HHS agencies such as CDC and NIAID now act as incubators for drugs and vaccines. Their public officials profit from royalties on the patents. It's all business - though they still try to ride those generational memes.

You are right they do need to be differentiated. If you talk to the medical people who are doing the recording and catergorizing the strong consensus is that this number is actually too low. Look at CDC annual expected deaths versus real deaths over the time period of COVID. It is much higher than 800,000.
The easiest stat to check is the total number of deaths in the US by all causes. You will see little to no difference in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.

Save your breath on the “ people are driving less so not as many car wreck fatalities.” That doesn’t even knock a dent in it.

Had a coworker with a relative that committed suicide. Younger man….cause of death listed as covid as they said they checked during the autopsy and test was positive . Family was livid.

But don’t worry…our government and big pharmaceuticals would never lie to you.

Last edited:
Every year he picks a player that shows a bright upside and puts him in the doghouse. This year it’s Gray. I don’t understand it. Minot, Woodley and Benson shouldn’t be first up. They try hard, and can offer some breathable minutes but Gray will be needed. If somehow Leveque leaves after this year, and Gray transfers, we are left wit Minot, Woodley and Benson as our big men.

Today, Gray plays 8 min, has 7 pts and 5 rebounds. Next year we will have some nice guards and no inside game again. Go ahead and flag this post. It will come true. Our roster turned over all the time before the transfer portal became hip.
Maybe Gray wasn't up to playing more. He did just come back from the covid protocol.

I don't trust anything Wallensky or Fauci tells us. They don't understand "we don't know". Masks are the equivalent of a cyclone fence stopping mosquitoes. We were all masked up, socially distant and locked down while 800,000 died. This thing needs to run its course. Protect the vulnerable, keep schools open, let's live.

I am pro vaccine but I find it remarkable that more people have died under this administration than the last. So that means to me mismanagement since they have the vaccine and drugs they slow walked.

One school of thought that is catching on is the fact that Omnicron is weak and that may be an idicator that the virus is now weakening. I hope that's the case.

There are far more important things than sports but sports with its high profile are going to take it on the chin with cancellations and the like. aTm and our Clemson game are just two examples. What a crock.

King it’s not a numbers dump thing...... CDC has been doing this work for over 50 years. They are good at it. If Covid is not responsible for the unprecedented rise in death rate, what is? Some secret QANON assaination ring run by George Soros and James Carville?
Actually if you pull up the numbers you would see that the US death rate has been in a steady climb since around 2009. https://www.prb.org/usdata/indicator/deaths/chart/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT