ADVERTISEMENT

Mayo Bowl Thread

Man, Zeb Noland is so bad. Other than the 66 yard TD pass our offense was nowhere near as effective as it was with Joyner. Can’t believe we put him back in there inside the 10 when Joyner got us down the field. I don’t think UNC stops us and this game is over. Now it’s still a 2 possession game.

Get Zeb out of there! Either way, let’s win this game!!

Man, Zeb Noland is so bad. Other than the 66 yard TD pass our offense was nowhere near as effective as it was with Joyner. Can’t believe we put him back in there inside the 10 when Joyner got us down the field. I don’t think UNC stops us and this game is over. Now it’s still a 2 possession game.

They should have run the same play with DK that got the first down

That's two back-to-back long offensive possessions by the Gamecocks, and it added points to our lead. Tired the UNC defense out, while giving our own defense a lot of rest and recharge time. Keep the pressure on the heels - time is not their friend now, down 2 touchdowns. They will need to pass more now......

There is a reason we were 120 in terms of red zone offense this year.

So Satterfield has shown he can gameplan when he has time before a game. Let's hope he figures out how to do it week in and week out for next year.
it all depends on the personell moreso than the calls. jimmies and joes not x's and o's

Reactions: aceman39
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT