ADVERTISEMENT

My 2 cents on remaining schedule

MCCAWBEAST

Jul 10, 2018
1st off I'm a realist, as much as I love the Gamecocks I haven't seen much this year that makes me believe webare a top 25 team. I believe it will be very hard to finish above .500 and make a bowl game. Here's my break breakdown for remaining games.

Kentucky (away) - Very tough. I know everyone says it's Kentucky. They are ahead of us. 30% chance to win (loss 3-3)

Texas A&M (home) - Very tough. We have never beat these guys. They are miles ahead of us on talent. Sometimes under achieve, buy not against us. 15% chance to win (loss 3-4)

Missouri (home) - Should be a win. They are trash. 85% chance to win (win 4-4)

Vanderbilt (away) - Again easy win. They are Vanderbilt. 77% chance to win (win 5-4)

Florida (away) - For me this will be our last chance to make .500 and a bowl. Game will be tight. Beamer will throw everything trick in the book at them. Plus their QB is trash. 50% chance to win (This is a coin toss for me. Win 6-4) bowl bound

Tennessee (home) - This team is a overachiever. I believe we are not far apart (in talent, but their coaching staff is definitely better. Offensive play calling is great. We will keep it close for a half and they will pull away at the end 10 plus points. 45% chance to win (loss 6-5)

Clemsux (away) - I would love to say this is the year with break the losing streak, but they are just too talented. Their offensive output will keep game close for 3 quarters. 37% chance to win. (loss 6-6)

Bowl game - Hopefully favorable match-up. 55% chance to win (win 7-6 again) Finish with top 15 recruiting class.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News