ADVERTISEMENT

New Alabama Coaches

Maybe Saban and Sunseri can teacher Hutzler linebacker pursuit angles and tackling drills. And teach Trob basic defensive alignment and pursuit and tackling. Because they sure didn’t know anymof it during their time here.

Reactions: mikeypen
Maybe Saban and Sunseri can teacher Hutzler linebacker pursuit angles and tackling drills. And teach Trob basic defensive alignment and pursuit and tackling. Because they sure didn’t know anymof it during their time here.
Thus meaning he has no future IMHO except riding off others coattail like Charlie Harbison with Ellis Johnson

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
Neither will be DC I would assume... TRob was in over his head here as DC. Hutzler may take over ST.

They should look better with the talent they'll have to work with at Bama.

You don’t think Saban knows these coaches? He wouldn’t hire them if they couldn’t do the job. I’m sure he had a lot of other applicants, or a pool of coaches he could hire from.

You don’t think Saban knows these coaches? He wouldn’t hire them if they couldn’t do the job. I’m sure he had a lot of other applicants, or a pool of coaches he could hire from.
He knows what they can do and he knows what they can't do. TRob isn't being hired to do what he has already proven he can't do.

Reactions: Mr CockStrong
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT