ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Clemson and Tucker Hipps' Death discussed on front page of

Major cover up by clemmy. Pickens Sheriffs Dept. The real truth will come out one day.
The truth is buried so deep in BS that it will never surface. NO investigator from G'ville, Anderson, or Clem.
wiill ever touch it, so who is going to uncover the truth??????

Reactions: PC31
There is a lot to the story that may never get out. A fraternity brother reported him 'missing' after 1:00 PM. He had been on a morning 'run' supposedly and disappeared after falling behind. Hazing was likely involved by the frat, which led to his death. Instead, they get together, fabricate a story, and stick their collective heads in the sand. I know a few kids in the fraternity, and they are really good kids, from good families. Not all the frat members were present when this tragic incident occurred, however I believe most of them know the truth, but are frightened by peer pressure, and other aspects to come clean, so to speak. For his parents, I hope someone has the character to tell the truth. The parents had ONE CHILD, Tucker, and they DESERVE to know the facts, and how their 19 year old son perished while on a 'run' with his fraternity one morning! Should not have happened!

Careful fellas...I brought this up on another thread and was reprimanded for it by the mods here. I asked for clarification but, of course, received none

Take your hatred for their athletics out of it. That's totally messed up to say the school is "covering up" for such a horrible tragedy. Shame on all of you for making it into a Clemson vs SC thing. Smh.

Take your hatred for their athletics out of it. That's totally messed up to say the school is "covering up" for such a horrible tragedy. Shame on all of you for making it into a Clemson vs SC thing. Smh.

Shame on the Clemson students that was present of the morning of the hazing when that young man fell to his death . Please tell me why the students that was present that morning and they waited 7 hours to report this death ?

Yep. Nothing suspicious about this tragedy - or many others over the years at Clemson. You may want to do some research before you give Clemson the benefit of the doubt. Shame on you for being so naive.

Reactions: onebigdude
It's very hard for a group of young men to stick to the same story but so far they are doing it. They do have a weak link so the question is when will it break if ever.

I'm sorry you don't have that many people involved and all stick to the same story non stop. A decent detective would break them at some point. I honestly feel like this was a unfortunate accident not a hazing incident.

Whatever happened...it seems like someone had to be close enough to know that he was no longer with the group. If he fell...it seems like he would have hollered out. Cannot believe that those in the back with him did not realize that he did not make it back. Afraid it will always be a mystery. What a shame.

Wonder why none of the Tater lurkers have joined in on this conversation?

The Clemson administration is who should be blasted, for knowing what they knew and still letting those spoiled little punks operate.

There is no doubt he was made to toe the line on that bridge railing but getting those guys to talk is another matter. By proving he was ordered to do it then jetting when he fell could bring a charge of manslaughter to some of them. Thats why they are lying but it has to be proven so unless one of them has a real concience (doubtful) and talks then it will remain listed as accidental. There is a bunch at that rotten school who know the truth.

Much like the infamous jet ski death involving alcohol, underage Clemson football players, coaches, and illegal boosters (Thrift Family).
So not true and the tucker thing has nothing to do with CU somebody with money has covered this thing. Don't act like this has never happened before. IT pisses me off that the frat boys are getting away with this BUT it will haunt them forever

Shame on the Clemson students that was present of the morning of the hazing when that young man fell to his death . Please tell me why the students that was present that morning and they waited 7 hours to report this death ?
It's called a frat!! I wish they would do away with them

So not true and the tucker thing has nothing to do with CU somebody with money has covered this thing. Don't act like this has never happened before. IT pisses me off that the frat boys are getting away with this BUT it will haunt them forever
Joined thursday & on post #3? Nice.

It does have something to do with cu. they have a part in it & they don't want the bad publicity. there's a reason they're named in the lawsuit.

Reactions: Lakecock1
Wonder why none of the Tater lurkers have joined in on this conversation?
I'm here I think the whole thing smell of shit. Manafold alot of folks are looking for you after all the talk you did at the start of the season

Joined thursday & on post #3? Nice.

It does have something to do with cu. they have a part in it & they don't want the bad publicity. there's a reason they're named in the lawsuit.
I have no problem with the law suit. I would sue the hell out of everybody. BUT the rich ass frat dads have covered this up. SOME HOW

You were reprimanded for calling it murder. Murder implies intent. I don't believe for a minute that the frat wanted it to happen.
Two things: 1.) Were U a SigEp?? Just curious, no biggy. Me? I was a GDI - Thank Heavens!! 2.) Thanx for deleting those two posts of mine. This thread has gotten a little outta hand.

Peace be onto you Beck!!

Two things: 1.) Were U a SigEp?? Just curious, no biggy. Me? I was a GDI - Thank Heavens!! 2.) Thanx for deleting those two posts of mine. This thread has gotten a little outta hand.

Peace be onto you Beck!!
GDI ? I am ashamed i feel for that.

Peace be onto you Beck!!
Never in a frat. Found it all to be absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: cunow