ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ginger or Mary Ann

ChairForceCock

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2001
968.jpg

With no one at my work today except myself, and the TV having no need to be on any gloom and doom news channels. I figured TV land would offer some good ole wholesome television I grew up on. While watching Gilligan's Island, I found that while growing up a Mary Ann guy, I must have at some point swayed to a Ginger guy. I think being a red head myself, by default I must have never paid much attention. It is still pretty close, but will have to say I am leaning more towards the Ginger side.

Hey, we still have 72 days before kickoff, and I am tired of hearing about the Confederate flag.

I've always been a Mary Ann guy. She definitely aged better. And who can forget her stellar performance in The Town That Dreaded Sundown?

:D^^^^

Always liked Mary Ann better. She looked good in those shorts and tied up shirt.

968.jpg

With no one at my work today except myself, and the TV having no need to be on any gloom and doom news channels. I figured TV land would offer some good ole wholesome television I grew up on. While watching Gilligan's Island, I found that while growing up a Mary Ann guy, I must have at some point swayed to a Ginger guy. I think being a red head myself, by default I must have never paid much attention. It is still pretty close, but will have to say I am leaning more towards the Ginger side.

Hey, we still have 72 days before kickoff, and I am tired of hearing about the Confederate flag.

damn, the boards made up of pedophile's!

damn, the boards made up of pedophile's!

Whoooooaaaaa there CoE, these are both grown women. Now, if you wanted to call us perverts, freaks, weirdos, or deviants, then you have a case. So whch is it, CoE, Ginger or Mary Ann?

968.jpg

Either one. I'm not choosey.

My answer has always been the same; for one night or till death do us part?
One night stand - Ginger
Till death do us part - Mary Ann

I don't know guys, but those two gals fall into the "that was then, but this is now" charade...

Mary Ann busted for pot (nah, it wasn't really hers though)

And like I said, that was then; this is now...

Ginger:
tdy-121018-gilligans-island-combo-2.photoblog500.jpg

Mary Ann

tdy-121018-gilligans-island-combo-1.660;660;7;70;0.jpg

And Gilligan was busted as-well; in West Virgina (i.e. Wet Vagina) supposedly with a shipment from Dawn Wells (Mary Ann)

bobust.jpg

Not sure how factual/accurate the Gilligan/Bob Denver arrest article is. Just giving a link to it, thats all.

Besides, though its really not my thing anymore, as far as I care, legalize it, don't criticize it.

:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT