ADVERTISEMENT

OT greenville news.....hasta la vista baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackflag

Long-time member
Oct 19, 2002
i am a reader. have always loved to read newspapers, different ones for different slants. have subscribed to the greenville news for decades. i terminated that a couple of days ago. it is a joke......beyond advertisements for hearing aids there is paltry national news....some local yokel stuff but i am tired of a sports section so abjectly pathetic.....well.....as an example......the Olympics.....an in state young woman repped the nation on the womens basketball team, played a key role. the coach is an in state coach of some fame.
one might expect the typical five line notation but since the gold medal.....nothing even in today's paper. i know it covers the local home team, leaving out Furman of course.....but i am fed up with front page stuff on the best running backs in the acc....dabo asking his players to get a vaccine.......a local girl failing at the olympics in the pole vault......who is the second string place kick holder for clemson.....but nary a word about an international good story about our own state.
some lady called from the greenville nuisance presumably to query.....i hung up on her. screw them and the little rag. i am not into cancel culture but do insist that i have something beyond orange dreams and fairy tales daily. may they sink into a sinkhole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News