ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I swore, to myself, I would never start another thread again........ I LIED!

Southern Fried Chicken

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2022
There are currently only two (2) living, Northern White Rhinoceros, in the world. Both are Female. Both are aged.

Recently, thru IVF, a Northern White Rhino embryo was implanted into a Southern White Rhino (est pop. < 1500). There are approx. 12 frozen White Rhino samples' remaining. Gestation Period = 16 to 18 months.

THIS IS A TRULY AMAZING AND REMARKABLE ACHIEVEMENT.... if it works, FOR ALL EXTINCTION avoidance.

Since record keeping began, approximately 75% of the world's animal population has gone extinct.

Last edited:
The Audubon Society says there are half the number of songbirds as there were in 1960. The species given dominion over the others are ruining the planet.

The Audubon Society says there are half the number of songbirds as there were in 1960. The species given dominion over the others are ruining the planet.

I've really enjoyed creating a bird habitat on my property. Have multiple feeders now and really enjoy the hobby. Never thought I'd do this but I do enjoy it.

Reactions: Harvard Gamecock
There are currently only two (2) living, Northern White Rhinoceros, in the world. Both are Female. Both are aged.

Recently, thru IVF, a Northern White Rhino embryo was implanted into a Southern White Rhino (est pop. < 1500). There are approx. 12 frozen White Rhino samples' remaining. Gestation Period = 16 to 18 months.

THIS IS A TRULY AMAZING AND REMARKABLE ACHIEVEMENT.... if it works, FOR ALL EXTINCTION avoidance.

Since record keeping began, approximately 75% of the world's animal population has gone extinct.
You must be the new starting leftfielder for the Gamecocks. Your mind stays in leftfield. Don't get me wrong, you are probably well educated. However, you trend of thoughts are all over the place.

THAT DAMNED DONALD TRUMP!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Lurker123
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT