ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Metz plumbing

cockydigitydog

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
Chapin, SC
I want to share my story about these crooks. So we are remodeling our kitchen and got new countertops. In doing so we replaced the sink. I did all the prep work for the drain piping to be installed and probably could've done the job myself but thought this small job might be better for a professional. I called them and set up an appointment. Unfortunately I wasn't going to be there when the job was going on but my wife was. They came out and quoted her $753 to install the drain line under the sink! They then forced her to sign a contract stating that she either had to pay them $120 just to quote or include that cost in the job if they did the work. She went ahead with the job before letting me know. When she did tell me I called their manager twice and left him a voice mail. He would never call me back but would only speak to her. We got a price breakdown of the job. The PVC they used was $230. I can get the same material at Lowe's for $10. The job only took an hour and they sent two guys for a one man job. They double billed us for that. Do not use these guys. They have a ton of bad reviews on their Google maps website.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News