ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Scheffler arrested this morning

sclawman77

Jun 27, 2011
For trying to drive around an accident scene as he was heading to the Valhalla golf course for the second round of the PGA tour championship.

Last edited:
Apparently he hurt a cops ego.

Well, let's wait and see the facts before ripping police or the golfer.

It's sort of accepted you have to follow police instructions on the highway when they are directing traffic.

But waiting for the facts would be good to see if the instructions were clear and obvious, or not. I've seen both in my days. Some officers are good at it, some are terrible at it. Let's wait and see what situation occurred here.

Well, let's wait and see the facts before ripping police or the golfer.

It's sort of accepted you have to follow police instructions on the highway when they are directing traffic.

But waiting for the facts would be good to see if the instructions were clear and obvious, or not. I've seen both in my days. Some officers are good at it, some are terrible at it. Let's wait and see what situation occurred here.
My money says the serious charges will be dropped and worst case he gets a traffic citation. Doesn't sound like he had any bad intentions. He was just trying to get to the course.

My money says the serious charges will be dropped and worst case he gets a traffic citation. Doesn't sound like he had any bad intentions. He was just trying to get to the course.

oh, no doubt most all charges will be dropped. I think that's a given.

No, I don't think anyone would accuse him of bad intentions. It will depend on how aggressive he was in disregarding police (if that's what he did). ESPN was reporting that the police officer grabbed onto his vehicle to stop it and was actually hanging off the car for about 20 yards or so.

oh, no doubt most all charges will be dropped. I think that's a given.

No, I don't think anyone would accuse him of bad intentions. It will depend on how aggressive he was in disregarding police (if that's what he did). ESPN was reporting that the police officer grabbed onto his vehicle to stop it and was actually hanging off the car for about 20 yards or so.
I think he thought driving a PGA championship designated car gave him unrestricted access (wouldn't blame him if so) and probably panicked when the cop latched on.

Reactions: PaleoCock
The problem I have with situations like this is that when police are directing traffic around such deals, they aren't always that clear.

Years ago I was driving a bus for a group and I went through an area where police where directing traffic. They were stopping us and then letting us turn left.

The main officer started pointing his finger at me and I pointed back and waved. I thought he was giving a friendly wave at me- you know- like you see people do in the South sometimes in smaller towns by throwing up a finger at you or sort of pointing at you. I, like everyone else, was only going about 10mph. In fact, I had been stopped and had just started my turn.

He starts yelling at me and waving frantically and yelling "I told you to stop." (a lot of windows on the bus were open) I yelled back "You were pointing at me. You didn't tell me to stop"

Pointing at someone isn't a sign to stop. In fact, police fundamental training is - and I quote

"The first is an arm extended forward with their hand open and palm out. This is the universal sign for STOP. The second goes like this: while standing with the arm extended and pointing at the driver, bend the elbow, only bringing the open palm in a circular motion around past the chin. This is the universal sign for GO."

So the officer gave me a non-signal. I was pretty hot about it and complained to a few follks that could do something about the officer's training.

Had a great round. Quite good he could put it all in the back of his mind and focus on golf. Said in press conference he thought the cop holding onto car door said “move up” or something like that.

I think he thought driving a PGA championship designated car gave him unrestricted access (wouldn't blame him if so) and probably panicked when the cop latched on.

C'mon! .... What U or I THINK has no value whatsoever. Investigate! Perhaps ... he's innocent!!! Perhaps he is GUILTY AS CHARGED! In either case, both YOUR AND MY OPINIONS ARE WORTHLESS!!!

Seriously ..... Your post was Totally BULLSHIT ( a word deemed acceptable by a FPOTUS, soon to be incarcerated.)

Video shows Scheffler coming to a complete stop when apprached by the cop.

lol at the mayor trying out alibis for the deputy:
"Mayor Craig Greenberg said that a shuttle bus that struck and killed a resident shortly before the incident 'led to a series of very unfortunate events in dark, rainy and tense conditions.'"

It was a daaark and stormy night...

lol at the mayor trying out alibis for the deputy:
"Mayor Craig Greenberg said that a shuttle bus that struck and killed a resident shortly before the incident 'led to a series of very unfortunate events in dark, rainy and tense conditions.'"

It was a daaark and stormy night...
The police officer will no doubt file a multimillion dollar injury lawsuit against Scheffler. Everybody goes after well-heeled sports professionals when they can.

Reactions: cockofdawn
No way this goes anywhere. I doubt there are more than 2 people that would believe the Louisville police at this point.

Reactions: sclawman77
The police officer will no doubt file a multimillion dollar injury lawsuit against Scheffler. Everybody goes after well-heeled sports professionals when they can.

Scheffler better be careful. Liberal area "justice" systems don't care about the law. They would love to stick it to a rich white guy to virtue signal and show their support for "equity". Not sure how these charges haven't been dropped already. He turned off his body cam and then lied about what happened. If Scheffler were anything but a rich white guy, they would have been dropped and the Louisville PD would be writing him a multi-million dollar check by now.

Last edited:
Scheffler better be careful. Liberal area "justice" systems don't care about the law. They would love to stick it to a rich white guy to virtue signal and show their support for "equity". Not sure how these charges haven't been dropped already. He turned off his body cam and then lied about what happened. If Scheffler were anything but a rich white guy, they would have been dropped and the Louisville PD would be writing him a multi-million dollar check by now.

LOL

Go Crazy Wtf GIF

100% agree!!

Whatever, clown. The fact that they stacked as many BS charges on him as they did proves me right.

felony second-degree assault on a police officer
third-degree criminal mischief
reckless driving
disregarding signals from officers directing traffic

They got them a rich white guy, and they want to stick it to him as hard as they can. If he were illegal or "diverse", they would be looking for any way possible to let him off completely. And pay him.

Last edited:
Whatever, clown. The fact that they stacked as many BS charges on him as they did proves me right.

reckless driving

They got them a rich white guy, and they want to stick it to him as hard as they can. If he were illegal or "diverse", they would be looking for any way possible to let him off completely.

Come on clown.

Everyone, I think, understands this entire episode appears to be baloney. It's not the first time Louisville police have done something 100% irresponsible.

It just takes certain people being the target to get some folks fired up.

Come on clown.

Everyone, I think, understands this entire episode appears to be baloney. It's not the first time Louisville police have done something 100% irresponsible.

It just takes certain people being the target to get some folks fired up.

Yeah, those two situations are exactly the same. lol

No one hinted that the two situations are "exactly the same." Clown.

I did say it "just takes certain people being the target to get some folks fired up." - (You for one)

Yeah, one hung around with a convicted drug dealer and even bailed him out of jail and with a guy that decided to shoot at police when they announced themselves at the door.

The other was slowly driving around a wreck going into a golf course.

The parallels are so obvious. lol

The parallels are so obvious. lol

you are such a liar.

Repeating for the lying clown - "No one hinted that the two situations are "exactly the same."

In both cases, Louisville police appear to be incompetent- at best. Flat out liars more likely. That's where the comparisons end.

a guy that decided to shoot at police when they announced themselves at the door.

"The officers said that they announced themselves as police before forcing entry, but Kenneth Walker said he did not hear any announcement, thought the officers were intruders, and fired a warning shot at them. The shot hit one of the officers in the leg. Given the police had sought a "no knock warrant" the idea that they then announced themselves was dismissed by the jury"

"The primary targets of the Louisville Police were Jamarcus Glover and Adrian Walker who were suspected of selling drugs (not related to Kenneth Walker).

"A "no knock" warrant was issued." Police tried to enter the apartment at 12:40am.

"Part of the evidence submitted to a judge was that law enforcement had verified with a postal inspector that suspicious packages had been left at Taylor's residence. The local postal inspector testified that he never collaborated with Louisville police. He did state he cooperated with a different agency about packages going to the Taylor residence, but he testified that no suspicious activity was ever detected by the postal service.

"Officer Kelly Goodlett, was fired for lying on the search warrant request and later covering up false statements. Goodlett testified about working with another police officer who helped with the no-knock search warrant because the officer believed the request would not be scrutinized by the sitting judge"

Media interviewed a dozen neighbors. Only one of them said they heard police make any kind of announcement. Another neighbor who was outside smoking a cigarette at the time and saw the interaction stated she never heard police say anything but knock on the door. She also reported, as others did, that all the officers were in plain clothes and looked as if they were breaking into the apartment.

"Officer Kelly Goodlett, was fired for lying on the search warrant and later covering up false statements"

"the officers fired 32 shots in return. Walker was unhurt, but Breonna Taylor was killed."

"charges against Walker were dismissed as there was no evidence presented other than officer testimony that they announced themselves"

"One of the officers was fired for blindly firing through a curtain covered patio door and window. Several of the gunshots went through other neighboring, occupied apartments."

reckless driving

They got them a rich white guy, and they want to stick it to him as hard as they can. If he were illegal or "diverse", they would be looking for any way possible to let him off completely. And pay him.
Totally agree

you are such a liar.

Repeating for the lying clown - "No one hinted that the two situations are "exactly the same."

In both cases, Louisville police appear to be incompetent- at best. Flat out liars more likely. That's where the comparisons end.

"The officers said that they announced themselves as police before forcing entry, but Kenneth Walker said he did not hear any announcement, thought the officers were intruders, and fired a warning shot at them. The shot hit one of the officers in the leg. Given the police had sought a "no knock warrant" the idea that they then announced themselves was dismissed by the jury"

"The primary targets of the Louisville Police were Jamarcus Glover and Adrian Walker who were suspected of selling drugs (not related to Kenneth Walker).

"A "no knock" warrant was issued." Police tried to enter the apartment at 12:40am.

"Part of the evidence submitted to a judge was that law enforcement had verified with a postal inspector that suspicious packages had been left at Taylor's residence. The local postal inspector testified that he never collaborated with Louisville police. He did state he cooperated with a different agency about packages going to the Taylor residence, but he testified that no suspicious activity was ever detected by the postal service.

"Officer Kelly Goodlett, was fired for lying on the search warrant request and later covering up false statements. Goodlett testified about working with another police officer who helped with the no-knock search warrant because the officer believed the request would not be scrutinized by the sitting judge"

Media interviewed a dozen neighbors. Only one of them said they heard police make any kind of announcement. Another neighbor who was outside smoking a cigarette at the time and saw the interaction stated she never heard police say anything but knock on the door. She also reported, as others did, that all the officers were in plain clothes and looked as if they were breaking into the apartment.

"Officer Kelly Goodlett, was fired for lying on the search warrant and later covering up false statements"

"the officers fired 32 shots in return. Walker was unhurt, but Breonna Taylor was killed."

"charges against Walker were dismissed as there was no evidence presented other than officer testimony that they announced themselves"

"One of the officers was fired for blindly firing through a curtain covered patio door and window. Several of the gunshots went through other neighboring, occupied apartments."

You completely gloss over the fact that Taylor had been involved with a convicted drug dealer for years, even bailing him out of jail. Whether what they did was right or wrong, it wasn't a totally fraudulent setup like what that officer did with Scheffler based on literally NOTHING.

And Taylor is a perfect example of what I was talking about. Years before that event, the police found a dead body along with drugs in a car she rented. She wasn't arrested. She wasn't taken into custody. Not one single charge against her that they could later drop. She is given a complete pass while they go after her boyfriend. Scheffler slowly drives around an accident, no dead body in his car, and comes away with 4 charges, including a felon, that they are still somehow trying to make stick despite clear video evidence that the officer is lying.

You completely gloss over the fact that Taylor had been involved with a convicted drug dealer for years, even bailing him out of jail. Whether what they did was right or wrong, it wasn't a totally fraudulent setup like what that officer did with Scheffler based on literally NOTHING.

I didn't gloss over it. It was irrelevant and only incompetence and lies led them to her apartment.

People aren't shot and killed because they bailed someone out of jail or have done it in the past. The penalty for that is not to get a search warrant under false pretenses and try to bust in their door in the middle of the night.

The drug dealer wasn't at the apartment. He lived 10 miles away. He wasn't involved with Taylor anymore- and there was no evidence he lived there. In fact, police knew he didn't live there.

The search warrant that led to the 'no knock warrant" at 12:40am was based on a lie. The officers admitted to it.

The police lied about having information from the postal service that the drug dealer was getting packages at Taylor's apartment. There was no evidence to support that was true.

Quoting now "Specifically, the warrant alleges that in January 2020, Glover left Taylor's apartment with an unknown package, presumed to contain drugs, and took it to a known drug apartment soon afterward. The warrant states that this event was verified "through a U.S. Postal Inspector".

But that was a lie.

In May 2020, the U.S. postal inspector in Louisville publicly announced that the purported collaboration with law enforcement had never occurred. The postal office said it was asked by a different agency (a smaller police department that Louisville police were using as a FRONT to get the warrant. The postal inspector told the smaller police department that there were no suspicious packages going to or from Taylor's apartment that they had noticed.

2 Louisville police officers lied about that result to the judge on the search warrant application.

If someone starts breaking down your front door in the middle of the night without announcing themselves, 30% of the people in South Carolina would be shooting back.

it wasn't a totally fraudulent setup like what that officer did with Scheffler based on literally NOTHING.

Lying on a search warrant to go bust into someone's apartment when you know the person you are looking for isn't there and doesn't live there

and that results in a person dying, and another officer being shot in the leg

and knowing you as a police officer lied to a judge to get the search warrant is as fraudulent as anything could possibly be.

I didn't gloss over it. It was irrelevant and only incompetence and lies led them to her apartment.

People aren't shot and killed because they bailed someone out of jail or have done it in the past. The penalty for that is not to get a search warrant under false pretenses and try to bust in their door in the middle of the night.

The drug dealer wasn't at the apartment. He lived 10 miles away. He wasn't involved with Taylor anymore- and there was no evidence he lived there. In fact, police knew he didn't live there.

The search warrant that led to the 'no knock warrant" at 12:40am was based on a lie. The officers admitted to it.

The police lied about having information from the postal service that the drug dealer was getting packages at Taylor's apartment. There was no evidence to support that was true.

Quoting now "Specifically, the warrant alleges that in January 2020, Glover left Taylor's apartment with an unknown package, presumed to contain drugs, and took it to a known drug apartment soon afterward. The warrant states that this event was verified "through a U.S. Postal Inspector".

But that was a lie.

In May 2020, the U.S. postal inspector in Louisville publicly announced that the purported collaboration with law enforcement had never occurred. The postal office said it was asked by a different agency (a smaller police department that Louisville police were using as a FRONT to get the warrant. The postal inspector told the smaller police department that there were no suspicious packages going to or from Taylor's apartment that they had noticed.

2 Louisville police officers lied about that result to the judge on the search warrant application.

If someone starts breaking down your front door in the middle of the night without announcing themselves, 30% of the people in South Carolina would be shooting back.

Lying on a search warrant to go bust into someone's apartment when you know the person you are looking for isn't there and doesn't live there

and that results in a person dying, and another officer being shot in the leg

and knowing you as a police officer lied to a judge to get the search warrant is as fraudulent as anything could possibly be.
Aren't you painting with a very broad brush to connect these two cases in terms of police conduct in Louisville as a whole? Were you also this tied up in the Floyd Case which we now know was mostly media-driven BS? I'm not saying there aren't some bad cops out there, but this seems like quite a reach.

Reactions: Ward Jr
Aren't you painting with a very broad brush to connect these two cases in terms of police conduct in Louisville as a whole? Were you also this tied up in the Floyd Case which we now know was mostly media-driven BS? I'm not saying there aren't some bad cops out there, but this seems like quite a reach.

DeeDave is an absolute expert on cases CNN has selectively chosen to blow up in order to stoke racism and their bottom line. You won't hear him utter a word that we human-engineered pathogen that just killed 7+ million people. It's all about skin color and his ideology.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT