ADVERTISEMENT

Panthers🤬

It’s the Carolina panthers,and their headquarters are in South Carolina ! Who’s your team?
If you're in HHI or in Beaufort and Jasper Counties, the NFL has determined your "home" team is the Jacksonville Jaguars or the Atlanta Falcons....not the Panthers. We are closer to both than to Charlotte. I actually go to a couple of Jaguar games each year....easy drive.

Reactions: Dizzy01
I don't hate the pick. I wanted Pitts, but after he went, it was going to be OL or DB. I think it was a pretty solid draft for the Panthers. Marshall is a first round talent, and Tremble will help the oline.

If you're in HHI or in Beaufort and Jasper Counties, the NFL has determined your "home" team is the Jacksonville Jaguars or the Atlanta Falcons....not the Panthers. We are closer to both than to Charlotte. I actually go to a couple of Jaguar games each year....easy drive.
And do Jacksonville Jaguars fly a Palmetto flag on their stadium?

And do Jacksonville Jaguars fly a Palmetto flag on their stadium?
So you pull for every team that flies a Palmetto flag over their stadium?

Clemson flies a Palmetto flag over their stadium. I don't pull for them either.

The only reason Charlotte included SC in its bid for a franchise was to claim the necessary population. That's it. They made a lot of promises that they failed to follow through on....probably knowingly.

I go to Jaguar games because they are easier and quicker to get to, better parking....and are more enjoyable to watch.

I’m interested to hear about these broken promises. Please provide a link as well. Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT