ADVERTISEMENT

R.J. Roderick

Did anyone notice the pancake block he put on the Florida offensive lineman on Ellis's scoop six? He has made some bone headed plays over the years but he is growing on me.

I would hate to bump into him in a dark alley.
Yeah, I missed that he was the one at the time. But that block definitely sprung Ellis into endzone. Kudos!

Reactions: uscalumni
Did anyone notice the pancake block he put on the Florida offensive lineman on Ellis's scoop six? He has made some bone headed plays over the years but he is growing on me.

I would hate to bump into him in a dark alley.
When it happened live I was like “damn who just laid the wood on that o-lineman?!?” When they showed the replay I couldn’t believe it was Roderick. It seems like Beamer’s team first attitude is connecting with a lot of the guys

Reactions: vacock# and 92Pony
Impressive, he drilled that guy.

If you think that play was good (it was), look at the clip of the TD throw to Vann wide open in the EZ.

Pay attention to Z White....two Gators come around the end blitzing uncontested. White took both blitzers out of the play by pushing the inside one into the outside one, allowing JB to make the throw.

Sometimes it's the little details that make a big difference...

Impressive, he drilled that guy.

If you think that play was good (it was), look at the clip of the TD throw to Vann wide open in the EZ.

Pay attention to Z White....two Gators come around the end blitzing uncontested. White took both blitzers out of the play by pushing the inside one into the outside one, allowing JB to make the throw.

Sometimes it's the little details that make a big difference...
Damn that was impressive! Thanks for pointing that out! Who is this Josh Brown that Todd is referring to on that play call though😆😂

Reactions: vacock#
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT