ADVERTISEMENT

Restaurant suggestions for Murrels Inlet..

"u know how many ways u can fix shrimp?" ~ bubba

just run down to harrelson's & cook it @ house. think I did creole 3 times one week:)

btw: last thing u need is a drink!

hope yer doin' well, see next tues night?

I liked River City Cafe in Murrels inlet for beer and burgers. Best local place would be down in PI at the Pawleys Island Tavern.

The best (most happening really) bars are Bubba's love shack and the Beaver Bar. (different experiences though). If the weather is nice, Wicked Tuna has a nice outside bar that usually has a band. I haven't eaten too much around there, when I do I always go to Dead Dog and have never been disappointed. Creek Ratz is pretty good but I have only ever went to the one in Florence. I hear good things about Prossers BBQ, The Hot Fish Club, and Flo's Place.

This post was edited on 4/15 5:05 PM by ReadR00ster

Lee's Inlet Kitchen is always my 1st choice at Murrell's Inlet.No fancy buffet, no fancy prices (except before 5PM) - simply always quality food and homey/family atmosphere for 50-60 yrs.

And Lee's is owned by Gamecock fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.r191677.gif

Haven't been there in years but whatever happened to Oliver's Lodge? is it still there? It was absolutely awesome YEARS ago - an old house with the best seafood ever!!

Bubba's Love Shack. Best damn shrimp grits I've ever had!

Originally posted by nikolas22:
And Lee's is owned by Gamecock fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.r191677.gif

It seems half the place in Murrels Inlet are Gamecock owned and Gamecock friendly.

i agree with Lees Inlet Kitchen. My family started eating there

In the middle fifties. We drove three from home in Georgetown. Always enjoyed it.

Drunken Jack's for Seafood, I think it's in Murrels Inlet.
This post was edited on 4/16 12:25 AM by Freddie.B.Cocky

Two favorites - owned by fine people and good Gamecock fans.

Inlet Crabhouse - Tell Jimmy hi - great food, but not fancy.

Lee's Inlet Kitchen - tell Kelly and Dexter hi - great food and oldest family-run place in the inlet.

Originally posted by Freddie.B.Cocky:

Drunken Jack's for Seafood, I think it's in Murrels Inlet.
This post was edited on 4/16 12:25 AM by Freddie.B.Cocky
Yeah, if you like your deviled crab in a tinfoil shell. Also, the last I was there the flounder wasn't any more special than that from Lizard's Thicket.

We did Dead Dog Saloon last time and it was fantastic. Way better than my last time to Drunken Jacks.

That said, our last trips have been during the peak season. I am willing to bet all of these places are better this time of year when they aren't slammed with business.

Driftwood on 707 is great! All you can crab legs and popcorn shrimp! Also, Gulf Stream is one of my favorites! It's in garden city, on the inlet!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT