ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor is that Spencer Rattler is on campus.

honestly, I'd prefer Max Johnson. But I'll take any talented QB we can get our hands on.
Rattler has more potential. And to be honest, his name is huge. I know that’s not always the biggest deal, but if we were to land Rattler, that could be huge to land other recruits in the future.

Max Johnson…he’s probably not great enough to do anything spectacular here. Rattler probably not either. But landing Rattler would make some noise in the CFB landscape.

Rattler has more potential. And to be honest, his name is huge. I know that’s not always the biggest deal, but if we were to land Rattler, that could be huge to land other recruits in the future.
Rattler was thought by some analysts as one of the best QB available in the upcoming draft before this season. This obviously changed when he was benched. This year is also not even in the ballpark as deep and strong a qb draft as last year which may be a once in a decade or once in two decade draft for qb talent.

Reactions: Macc Maine
Rattler was thought by some analysts as one of the best QB available in the upcoming draft before this season. This obviously changed when he was benched. This year is also not even in the ballpark as deep and strong a qb draft as last year which may be a once in a decade or once in two decade draft for qb talent.
Rattler has played well in the past. He’s capable. Again, I don’t think we’re just a QB away from being good, so I’d temper my expectations regardless. My point was getting Rattler would be a much bigger story in CFB than landing Johnson…and that publicity would quite possibly be as big as the upgrade at the position.

Besides, wasn’t Max Johnson benched as well during the season? Landing one of them would be nice, for sure. We have to get someone. We could do much worse than one of these two.

Rattler would be huge!!! He should be and probably is the staff's # 1 QB on the board from the portal.

You get him, then their is a high percent Stogner comes as well.

If we get those to we will just need a stud LT from the portal as well and we will be on our way offensively

Thought the Johnson kids were going to the school their dad went to. Thought that was a done deal. But as long as we’re wishing. I like the kid that’s leaning towards Texas. But Mr. Rattler would be a great pick up for us.
Hope he has a great visit and makes a few phone calls to a few WR while in town.

My third-grade teacher's step daughter's ex-boyfriend's baby mama saw Rattler wearing a Tanneyhill hat while walking out of The Village Idiot with a half-naked midget singing "I'm just a big ole cock."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT