ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor is that Spencer Rattler is on campus.

I saw SOS at Florida
And I hated him
Then he comes here
I have to like him

I saw Rattlesnake on HBO or Netflix
And I hated him
Then he comes here
I have to like him

damn it I gotta stop hating

If this is true,…….someone should have a picture!!
200w.webp

I’d much rather have Calzada. Dude has a cannon for an arm. He’s a warrior too.
Calzada was the backup on his team until injury. There is a reason Rattler was a pre-season Heisman Candidate and it wasn’t for the reason DJ was up the road. Rattler played well the season before. He struggled a bit and there just happened to be a really good QB behind him as well. Most cases Rattler would’ve been able to struggle through it and keep playing. I don’t think we should overlook this.

We are in it for Rattler and Stogner. Beamer knows Rattler very well and I think he recruited him while he coached at OU. Beamer has these guys attention. Don't think he came to campus, but did have a Zoom call with Beamer recently.

Reactions: Bear_Rooster
Rattler would be huge!!! He should be and probably is the staff's # 1 QB on the board from the portal.

You get him, then their is a high percent Stogner comes as well.

If we get those to we will just need a stud LT from the portal as well and we will be on our way offensively
Yep!! We really need to raid the portal for some quality linemen!

Reactions: caughtlookin
So transfers can't make official visits to other schools? What do they take unofficial visits?
Transfer players can take official visits once they enter they officially enter the transfer portal. But there are certain periods during the year which are "dead periods" and coaches are not allowed face to face contact with recruits. The dead period started today so if Rattler is visiting then he is paying his own way and not seeing coaches while he is visiting. He could have made an official visit last week but no official visits during the dead period.

Transfer players can take official visits once they enter they officially enter the transfer portal. But there are certain periods during the year which are "dead periods" and coaches are not allowed face to face contact with recruits. The dead period started today so if Rattler is visiting then he is paying his own way and not seeing coaches while he is visiting. He could have made an official visit last week but no official visits during the dead period.
Thanks for the info.

Reactions: BigTomE
But can't someone now pay him $15,000 for his autograph or for a selfie. I doubt anyone is on their own dime anymore. Maybe school can't foot the bill.

But can't someone now pay him $15,000 for his autograph or for a selfie. I doubt anyone is on their own dime anymore. Maybe school can't foot the bill.
I'm sure there is some limitations on venue for paid autographs, I'm sure there is bigger fish to fry on the investigative they announced but if they are trying to police it it's probably better to make sure there is a record of it all being above board.

Wow you little douchebag! We all admitted he commited but was never actually here. So wow you shitbag, nobody gives a damn about you!!!

I stand corrected. They better get an oline to help keep him upright though!

Wow all you assholes. Rattler said he was NEVER in Cola and did it all over virtual. So budman 1976. You are a douche and I AM Nostradamus! Lol

Double LOL

The one time you actually got something right, and you bailed on it but forgot to edit.

Bless your heart.

Rattler has more potential. And to be honest, his name is huge. I know that’s not always the biggest deal, but if we were to land Rattler, that could be huge to land other recruits in the future.

Max Johnson…he’s probably not great enough to do anything spectacular here. Rattler probably not either. But landing Rattler would make some noise in the CFB landscape.

Does everyone realize rattler was on a 14 game win streak during the Texas game when he lost his starting job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT