ADVERTISEMENT

SCAM ALERT

Jhall78

GarnetTrust.com Member/Supporter
Nov 15, 2020
I posted needing 3 tickets for UF game and put my phone number out to get in touch with me. This Sunday I had someone text me they had 4 in section 7 row 11 and we negotiated a fair price. I then sent them money for tickets and never received them. I should have gotten their username but unfortunately I was too trusting. The phone number they responded from was 212-495-5526 so if anyone gets a call or text from this number saying they have tickets beware. I have a disappointed 11 year old and 2 disappointed 10 year olds that were looking forward to the game. These scammers said they lived in the Raleigh NC area.

I posted needing 3 tickets for UF game and put my phone number out to get in touch with me. This Sunday I had someone text me they had 4 in section 7 row 11 and we negotiated a fair price. I then sent them money for tickets and never received them. I should have gotten their username but unfortunately I was too trusting. The phone number they responded from was 212-495-5526 so if anyone gets a call or text from this number saying they have tickets beware. I have a disappointed 11 year old and 2 disappointed 10 year olds that were looking forward to the game. These scammers said they lived in the Raleigh NC area.
I’m sorry to hear this. This is why I don’t do transactions such as these. Too many scums looking to scam people.

In the future I would recommend Stubhub and Ticketmaster. You may pay a little more, but at least you won’t get scammed. If you do decide to do a transaction, do it on Gameday outside the stadium.

Thanks for making the group aware! Sorry again for your situation.

I’ve bought and sold tickets here for years and years and I guess it was bound to happen at some point. You get so used to trusting everyone and then this happens.

• Sad
Reactions: Gamecockben1979
I was looking for Texas A&M tickets and received a text from 213-495-5526 (you had same number contact you except 212 area code). This person said they had 2 available in the Carolina section and could electronically send to me immediately. Also, the person said they were in Florida.
I didn’t feel comfortable because they were not in the state of SC. It appears I was correct because it was a scam based on the similarity of what happened to you.
This person needs to get busted and prosecuted!

Reactions: Jhall78
Sorry to hear about this. I am like you sometimes too trusting. I may have 3 tickets and a parking pass available for the Florida game. Waiting to hear if our daughter is going to use them or not. It is sometimes hard finding or selling 3 tickets but that’s what we have. They are in the traditions club level. My phone number is +18433332407. Is you want to text me if interested

Sorry to hear about this. I am like you sometimes too trusting. I may have 3 tickets and a parking pass available for the Florida game. Waiting to hear if our daughter is going to use them or not. It is sometimes hard finding or selling 3 tickets but that’s what we have. They are in the traditions club level. My phone number is +18433332407. Is you want to text me if interested
I have 2 In section 5 was hoping to find 3 to take our kids but now I’m leaning to just selling my 2 I already have and watching it at home. Thank you for the offer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT