ADVERTISEMENT

SECN+ Network

ansoncock

Gold Member
Mar 14, 2001
I would like to watch the 1st basketball game tomorrow night. It is listed as being on the SECN+ Network.

Is this the same as the SECN Alternate Network channel? If so, I can get it as a cable channel. If not, I will have to get a password from my cable provider (they will not know wtf I am talking about) and get it on my pc. Then, I cannot stream it onto my larger screen monitor.

Anyone gone through this?

I would like to watch the 1st basketball game tomorrow night. It is listed as being on the SECN+ Network.

Is this the same as the SECN Alternate Network channel? If so, I can get it as a cable channel. If not, I will have to get a password from my cable provider (they will not know wtf I am talking about) and get it on my pc. Then, I cannot stream it onto my larger screen monitor.

Anyone gone through this?
It’s different but if you have SEC network through your cable provider you have accesss. Best thing to do is download the ESPN app on a roku device and you can watch the SEC + channels.

Reactions: heavycock
It’s different but if you have SEC network through your cable provider you have accesss. Best thing to do is download the ESPN app on a roku device and you can watch the SEC + channels.
Yes, this will work.

If you don't have a Roku TV, I just checked, you can watch it on ESPN.com on the WATCH section. It is listed as 'ESPN' so you should be good.

Go Cocks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT