ADVERTISEMENT

Shame on Alabama. CHEAP A**ES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCB 2013 treble

Dec 14, 2016
The Saturn 1B will likely be removed at the Alabama Welcome center at Interstate 65 due to deterioration. Is it so much to ask for to maintain important part of history. The Saturn !B was part of the building blocks and development of the early United States exploration into space. The U.S early space accomplishments help put this country on a stage by itself as a world leader. I think all Americans can agree to be proud of that piece of history and yet Alabama just watch through out the years this rocket rotting. SHAME ON YOU CHEAP AZZES!

d33f1707c7941a013ec6bd05a0345966.jpg

Historical monuments must be removed. The past didn't exist. It was too biased. History starts now.
This has nothing to do with controversy. I think if the government at state level uses taxes to maintain the Welcoming Center then the same funds should go to help and refurbish the Saturn 1B when needed.

This has nothing to do with controversy. I think if the government at state level uses taxes to maintain the Welcoming Center then the same funds should go to help and refurbish the Saturn 1B when needed.
How money is taken from the population, and then what it is used for, will always be controversial.

Reactions: bayrooster
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT