ADVERTISEMENT

Shane Beamer just dropped a bomb to shed light on why the offense is so bad

So what I get from the article and what he said is why? Should they all not have been coached up by now? If what he said is true, then the coaches are not either correcting the poor play, or don't know what to do to correct it. There is no excuse at this point in the season to have these types of issues.

Remember...."Thing's do not just happen, thing's are MADE to happen".
John F. Kennedy

Last edited:
Newsflash: Our offense sucked last year. Don't do anything like our offense did last year.

My friend, our offense last season was averaging mid-twenties ppg INCLUDING the 3-spot against a&m until the team packed it in with a defense that gave up 50+ points in two consecutive games and we threw Collin Hill under the bus to placate the Hilinski crowd who got Doty instead. After that yeah; the offense sucked, you're right.

I don't think that is what he was saying. I think he was saying that we are doing the same thing they did last year in the running game, and it's not working as well. There are only so many running plays to choose from. Not sure we are going to be able to do nothing we did last year.

We had the SEC's leading rusher last year. We did something right.
Got to believe it’s execution. Everyone doing their job. That’s what Bama does. Nearly every TD Young threw ( and he’s awesome) the DB’s had their back to the ball. That’s Muschamp football and it’s spread like a plague. We were never taught to defend like that. Eighth grade players know better. Don’t let the guy behind you. I love the argument you can’t run as fast yet the receiver 3 yds behind you is looking back.

Of the UK game he said: "I think we ran a lot of the same plays last night that South Carolina’s offense ran last year,"

Newsflash: Our offense sucked last year. Don't do anything like our offense did last year.

I have another newsflash: Our offense sucks this year too because, aside of our RBs, we do not have the personnel anywhere else. I don't know why we keep thinking we can compete with the "big dogs" when we fail to get quality receivers, QBs, and OL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT