ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: TWC Customers need to request TWC to add SEC plus. I called TWC

ColaSwami

Nov 23, 2006
13 miles northwest of Williams-Brice
and asked them why they can't find a way to agree on a contract with the SEC plus network so that games can be accessed via iOS and Android as well as laptops and tablets. If SEC Network is paying off (as posted in another post) then make it happen for SEC + to be added for TWC customers. Anyone else have TWC and have some thoughts/input?

This post was edited on 2/22 4:57 AM by ColaSwami

Originally posted by ColaSwami:
and asked them why they can't find a way to agree on a contract with the SEC plus network so that games can be accessed via iOS and Android as well as laptops and tablets. If SEC Network is paying off (as posted in another post) then make it happen for SEC + to be added for TWC customers. Anyone else have TWC and have some thoughts/input?

I thought all of this was part of the SEC network and that TWC must carry it...

Wait....You called a customer rep at Time Warner Cable and asked them why they could not agree to a contract with the SEC?? lol.

TWC is the worst. Lousy service and always have an attitude. I have no choice for internet but them, but now have Directv also. I watched my first SEC+ games yesterday.

Originally posted by world famous 3rd base hecklers:

I thought all of this was part of the SEC network and that TWC must carry it...
Part of the SECN, yes, but apparently, ESPN sells SECN+ separately from the TV service.

I switched to AT&T Uverse, which has SECN+. I got tired of waiting on TWC. When I returned my equipment to TWC, I told them exactly why I switched.

Sure did Heyward! I even asked to talk with one of the supervisors who barely understood the nuances between the SEC network and SEC + network. Do you understand how it works? Do you have TWC? Your short answer doesn't help very much and neither did the sarcasm. Any thoughts? By the way I should be proud of the fact that I got you to post only your 4th message ever. Must have really got you thinking or something... : )

Once TWC "strikes a deal" they will likely require a more expensive tier for the SECN stuff. There is always a catch.

ReadROOster... you are probably right. They have to pass along the cost to the customer. Sad. I will do some analysis if it gets to that point. AND, can you imagine if the Comcast and TWC deal went through!?!? They would have a total monopoly (well almost) and it would be "pony up the $$" for all customers, so to speak!

I've been in Columbia my whole life, and sadly I've had Time Warner for much of it. Remember, they were the last cable company to agree to the SEC Network. They are the worst company I've ever dealt with when it comes to customer service, and no one should hold their breath that they are going to go out of their way to appease G'cock fans on this one.

Only until they find a way where ever penny for SEC Digital will be paid by the consumers will they ever do it.

Originally posted by goldengamecock:
I've been in Columbia my whole life, and sadly I've had Time Warner for much of it. Remember, they were the last cable company to agree to the SEC Network. They are the worst company I've ever dealt with when it comes to customer service, and no one should hold their breath that they are going to go out of their way to appease G'cock fans on this one.

Only until they find a way where ever penny for SEC Digital will be paid by the consumers will they ever do it.
Since Time Warner is nationwide, I wonder how much input the local offices have regarding what's carried in individual markets......

I tried a number of times, but their customer service is so poor that the brass or those in charge have their heads in a cloud!! No clue as to how poor their service is!!!

I finally had my TWC disconnected and went AT & T- Uverse... So much better service and customer service. More bang for the buck and I get all televise games as well as games on-line with AT & T!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT