ADVERTISEMENT

Since we're complaining, I have a comment about the music on the PA system

rockingamecock

Aug 28, 2001
Soda City
The music (or should I say garbage) that was played over the PA system during the Kentucky game was absolutely HORRIBLE. Who picks out that crap? The song selections are getting worse every year.

Reactions: scirish77
I agree. It sucks even worse when you're down 17 to Kentucky. Is anybody over 30 happy with the music at WB ?

The music (or should I say garbage) that was played over the PA system during the Kentucky game was absolutely HORRIBLE. Who picks out that crap? The song selections are getting worse every year.
I say play welcome to the jungle on repeat the whole game. Nothing else. Even the national anthem sung to the toon of welcome to the jungle.

Reactions: lostcock
the pa music selection was pretty bad and too loud. guess it was all the metal growing up! was called gramps on here earlier for stating this out though.

Same thing at UGA. Way too loud. But that's what the trend is so that's what it is everywhere. The Falcons are bad at it too and the selection is even worse. It's definitely a point for staying home in front of your HDTV.

No one complaining about "doodoo" ice?

Why would they play Taylor swift. That doesn't hype up anybody.

If I was to give up my Scholarship, that Loud €#¥¥ music would definitely sway me....way...way...way to Loud....and terrible choices....Everywhom is in charge of the PA , please control it.......amen

Sandstorm is cool. So is Lose Yourself at the start of the second half. Aside from that, I'm not a fan of the music.

Why would they play Taylor swift. That doesn't hype up anybody.

Wait...depends on your definition of "hype". Lol.

I didn't mind the music but it is a tad smidgen loud.
Music doesn't bother me though.

One thing that does bug me is that it seems when the intro video plays and spurrier says "now it's time for Carolina football", it's always out of sync with the audio.
I thought it was issue of light traveling faster than sound through the large distance from th screen to where I sit, but I have sat in a few sections around midfield area on both sides of te stadium and it always seems way off.
Wish they could fix that. It feels amateurish after th great intro video.

The volume especially is ridiculous and atrocious, not to mention the selections. It's like we can't have a minute of unscripted activity. What about talking to someone during a timeout or a break in action - can't do cuz you can't hear each other. Good grief. Please stop it.

Good grief.....How much longer can you blue-haired people hang on.....? We have the music at max volume.....have re-assigned you once, jacked up your tix and taken away all the goodies you had.....

Got you walking clear across the street now cause we tore up your parking lot......What else can we possibly do to make sure you get the message???????

(JK)

Sandstorm is played too much.....and with 80,000 people, I would think you would be hard pressed to find a music selection to please them all.

They need to play part of the song "Here comes the Rooster" by Alice in Chains on 3rd downs when we play defense. Blare "YEEEAHHH here comes the rooster" while the PA announcer says IT'S THIRD DOWN!. That may pump up the the crowd a bit.

The people that bitch about the music are usually the one's whining about too many people standing up. Perhaps a nice library would be more to their liking.

"Sandstorm is played too much"

It's only played before the game and after scores. With our offense, that certainly is NOT too much.

Good grief.....How much longer can you blue-haired people hang on.....? We have the music at max volume.....have re-assigned you once, jacked up your tix and taken away all the goodies you had.....

Got you walking clear across the street now cause we tore up your parking lot......What else can we possibly do to make sure you get the message???????

(JK)

LMBO!

I am just glad we have stopped playing Carolina Girls and Louie Louie... nothing got the guys going like those songs.... haha

Carolina girls to start the quarter was god awful. Sandstorm isn't on my ipod, but it works in the stadium.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT