ADVERTISEMENT

So Barham's High School Coach Called Beamer a Liar

Again, this is a different culture that has been on the troll for a long time. Squeezing money is not a big deal. Neither is stealing. Get used to it.
You are one sad puppy. I agree that squeezing money is no biggie. Saying stealing is no big deal is laughable. Are you the mayor of San Francisco?

F this coach and situation in MD. Now, I don't think Beamer should ever comment on de-commitments, etc....it is a ridiculous circus....but you can't change that. But whatever to this coach. I don't want to recruit MD or the "DMV" anyway. If we keep doing that and being up there, we will go backwards in the SEC.
I don't know of that many big time players in the SEC from that way anyway. I'm sures there are some but I don't know too many right off hand. Maybe I'm wrong

F this coach and situation in MD. Now, I don't think Beamer should ever comment on de-commitments, etc....it is a ridiculous circus....but you can't change that. But whatever to this coach. I don't want to recruit MD or the "DMV" anyway. If we keep doing that and being up there, we will go backwards in the SEC.
Others posted that Beamer's comment was a response to a reporter's query during a press conference, i.e., Beamer did not initiate the statement.

Reactions: chief2791
I get having a change of heart. A kid should go to school and play at the school where his heart leads him. However, if he was on the phone the night before affirming/re-affirming his commitment to coach Beamer, he should have had the decency to pick up the phone (no text) and call Beamer man-to-man BEFORE the announcement. Tell him I appreciate your offer and the opportunity, my heart tells me I need to go to Maryland. Sure coach Beamer would be disappointed, but he'd understand and respect the kid's decision. This was disrespectful the way he handled it, no other way to put it. This kid will have a hard row to hoe if that's the way he conducts his business for the rest of his life.

Reactions: atl-cock
You are one sad puppy. I agree that squeezing money is no biggie. Saying stealing is no big deal is laughable. Are you the mayor of San Francisco?
I wasn't talking about me, I was referring to the family and student perpetrators who society has been giving a pass to commit things that normal people like you and me otherwise don't tolerate. I was trying to be politically correct. Thanks.

I wasn't talking about me, I was referring to the family and student perpetrators who society has been giving a pass to commit things that normal people like you and me otherwise don't tolerate. I was trying to be politically correct. Thanks.
Oh..my apologies

Reactions: cockgun
I get having a change of heart. A kid should go to school and play at the school where his heart leads him. However, if he was on the phone the night before affirming/re-affirming his commitment to coach Beamer, he should have had the decency to pick up the phone (no text) and call Beamer man-to-man BEFORE the announcement. Tell him I appreciate your offer and the opportunity, my heart tells me I need to go to Maryland. Sure coach Beamer would be disappointed, but he'd understand and respect the kid's decision. This was disrespectful the way he handled it, no other way to put it. This kid will have a hard row to hoe if that's the way he conducts his business for the rest of his life.
The fact that his mom was trashing us at his commitment tells me it was a setup. They wanted to create a narrative.

Reactions: chief2791
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT