ADVERTISEMENT

So Satterfield is the reason we got Spencer Rattler...

Yep. Spot on.
Nah, he needs better OL play than we got over half the season, too. Better QB play is what we needed against Mizzou and Clemson, but for most of the season the OL was the far greater barrier and no offense works if it ain't blocked. Next year is the test and I think the schemes should work so it's up to Satterfield to get the players ready.

We got Rattler because of the joint effort our coaches put in together. I can promise you we put the full court press on Austin then that evolved into our coaches and Austin pushing Spencer to come on down to SC.
I spoke to someone close to me today that has been with our football program since Holtz. He's been there for Holtz, Spurrier, Muschamp, and now Beamer. He enjoyed being around Holtz and Spurrier. Muschamp was an asshole and not a great person overall. But he absolutely loves Beamer. Says he's extremely smart and he feels very good about where things will go.
Btw,
He said Marcus is actually really good with the recruits and players. And he's actually pretty nice and personable. He did throw the note out there he doesn't know if that means he's great at his job or not, but he's good to be around. I didn't get that vibe about Marcus from watching him this past year. But if my guy is telling me things are looking good, I need to sit back and let Beamer and Co do their thing.
Yeah, the rumor he was ridic concerned me, but I figured it probably wasn't grounded when he didn't get fired right after Clemson.

I'd say it's equally interesting that you suddenly turned against Beamer. But I suppose it's obvious now that your loyalties are to your husband, not Beamer or the gamecocks.

Edit: Just another reason to want a new OC, imo.
I get that he's name calling but this is so dishonest.

So glad I read through that circle jerk in hopes something worth while would be their. If Satt was going anywhere there would be some indication it is happening. Just because y'all hate Satterfield doesn't mean they aren't players that do. Just because their are players that like him doesn't mean that they all do. Rattler DID talk to Satt before committing so saying it wasn't a factor because of a list of things that happened before they talked is irrelevant. Does the QB coach know exactly what the kid was thinking, no, I don't think they Vulcan mind-melded, but if he said it, that definitely carries more weight than whatever bullshit cope anyone tells themselves to justify their hatred. Here's another real cool kicker, just because we have players that like him doesn't mean he'll succeed, we couldn't do better or that we couldn't have gotten them with a different OC.

Oh, and the QB is the most important position, Georgia has better players all over including OL and Bama beat them with a QB. A QB figures the ball in EVERY play, if a left tackle screws up a good QB can spin away break contain and invent a great rushing play instead of a bad passing play. QBs make more money than anyone posting football because they matter more. The only two constants in the Patriots dynasty was Belichick and Brady and once Brady left the dynasty ended in Foxborough and Brady immediately made Tampa Bay a contender. I'm sure someone would say that Tom Brady is the GOAT and that's not a fair case, but New Orleans was good with Drew Brees for years and never had an All-Pro receiver, they did have an All-Pro QB that always made those receivers into difference makers. If you could be guaranteed mediocre talent across the board except you picked the one great position you wouldn't pick TE for your difference maker you would pick QB. That doesn't mean that's the whole thing. Great QBs never got to prove it and lost their careers before they got off the ground because they were such behind bad OLs. Dallas Cowboys put together a great OL and got decent QB and they have been good with it for years, but it hasn't gotten them much in the postseason.

To be fair...I didn't want him fired after any adversity occurred...I wanted them all fired (save Lembo and SteppE) immediately after hiring because this job is not a guinea pig job. I know some outsiders think it is....but it is a proud, high level job that demands a stud in the seat.
You're not throwing me off calling me a snowflake...most political affiliations on FGF are pretty transparent based off the way you view the Gamecock football program and debates made. Beamer is a victim, nobody gave him a chance, everything's great/ let's stick our heads in the sand. H#ll....you might actually be slow Joe B.
When is the last time we had a “stud” in the seat!?!? You’re delusions of grandeur are ridiculously over the top

Reactions: GoCocksFight2021
When is the last time we had a “stud” in the seat!?!? You’re delusions of grandeur are ridiculously over the top

Yeah, we suck. No reason Saban isn't here. lol

To be a top job, you've got to be a top program. On the field, and in the history books. And you don't get that overnight or by just thinking you are a top job.

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
Jimmy Graham (3X), Michael Thomas (3X), Jared Cook (1X).

All you had to do was look. 😏
Are we talking about tight ends, because I believe I said receiver. There have been articles written about how most of his passing yards were to average NFL receivers.

No, Shane Beamer is the reason we got Rattler. Beamer is the only reason Satterfield has a power 5 job. Doesn’t matter if he’s smart, if he can’t be a team player with the rest of the staff. He’s either part of the solution or part of the problem . or as Doc says”That’s the rumor!”

No, Shane Beamer is the reason we got Rattler. Beamer is the only reason Satterfield has a power 5 job. Doesn’t matter if he’s smart, if he can’t be a team player with the rest of the staff. He’s either part of the solution or part of the problem . or as Doc says”That’s the rumor!”

No, he wanted to play in Satterfield's offense. Same for Bailey.

And rumors are just that. Rumors.

I agree.

“My selling point to him — and we had a couple of NFL quarterbacks that helped us and reached out — is just the importance of playing in a system where you huddle sometimes, and you have play calls and you have to call out a cadence. It’s just preparation for the next level,” Satterfield said. “I think just the fact that we’re an NFL pro-style system, he’s gonna be able to come and get acclimated to that. And when his time comes, whether it be one year or two years, he’ll be ready to roll when it gets to that (NFL) rookie minicamp. I think that was huge. Very appealing for him.”

Definitely Satterfield's offense and connections. Rattler's QB coach, who knows him better than anybody involved, said the same thing.

His QB coach and now Satterfield has told you. Eventually, when Rattler himself says it, maybe you will believe it.

Of course, only a brain-dead moron would think these two would being saying this publicly if it weren't true.

That's it. His QB coach since the 6th grade and his new OC are conspiring to lie about Rattler. lol

His QB coach and now Satterfield has told you. Eventually, when Rattler himself says it, maybe you will believe it.

Of course, only a brain-dead moron would think these two would being saying this publicly if it weren't true.

That's it. His QB coach since the 6th grade and his new OC are conspiring to lie about Rattler. lol
I find it really impressive that you've turned the Satterfield situation into somehow being about you. That somehow you win if Satterfield is our OC. It's so odd.

Reactions: Lurker123
I find it really impressive that you've turned the Satterfield situation into somehow being about you. That somehow you win if Satterfield is our OC. It's so odd.

No, I just said he deserved more of a chance to prove himself than he got with this train wreck this year, and the howling monkeys can't stand it. Nothing odd about treating someone fairly.

Again, only a douchebag Legendary Cocksocker like you would bring a coach's family member into your trolling.

Has to be another tater troll. No real Gamecock fan would be that shitty.
Speaking of. Since it looks like we're stuck with your loser husband for another season, can you at least service him every once in a while? That way he might stop being such an insufferable a$$hole and not drive off the actual GOOD coaches we have.

TIA.

• Haha
Reactions: Lurker123
Speaking of. Since it looks like we're stuck with your loser husband for another season, can you at least service him every once in a while? That way he might stop being such an insufferable a$$hole and not drive off the actual GOOD coaches we have.

TIA.

LOL You mad.

Legendary.

All I did was say the guy deserves more of a chance to prove himself than he got this year with this train wreck he inherited, and the howling monkeys on this board lost their bananas.

And it's not odd to defend someone that you think is being treated unfairly. Almost every coach gets a chance to get their own players in to develop and run their system.

All I did was say the guy deserves more of a chance to prove himself than he got this year with this train wreck he inherited, and the howling monkeys on this board lost their bananas.

And it's not odd to defend someone that you think is being treated unfairly. Almost every coach gets a chance to get their own players in to develop and run their system.
Not really willing to say Satterfield is the man for the job are you?

makes you look like you’re just trolling.

Not really willing to say Satterfield is the man for the job are you?

makes you look like you’re just trolling.

Nobody can say anything for sure either way when your starting QB is a retired FCS QB, current Grad Assistant named Zebuliah. That's why he should get another year with these 2 outstanding QBs that he had pulled in.

Not sure how you get that as trolling. Seems perfectly reasonable.

Nobody can say anything for sure either way when your starting QB is a retired FCS QB, current Grad Assistant named Zebuliah. That's why he should get another year with these 2 outstanding QBs that he had pulled in.

Not sure how you get that as trolling. Seems perfectly reasonable.

it’s trolling because how passionately you’re defending him and ignoring It’s perfectly reasonable to replace an OC who did as poorly as Satterfield this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT