ADVERTISEMENT

Surprises (to me) from the weekend .....

Gbocock

Gold Member
Sep 22, 2002
Hickory NC
Miami 38 @ Pitt 34. The Hurricane are a true jeckyl & Hyde team. They act like the "U" is back. How do they explain losses to UNC & UVA? I can understand Alabama and Mich St, those are top 10 teams. Cannot figure these guys. Look like Tarzan. Play somewhat like Jane.

@ Wisconsin 27 Iowa 7. In my book Iowa will always be the hunter and not the hunted. Their offense is so plain vanilla and they have so few playmakers. But Lordy Lordy would I love for us to have their lines of scrimmage.

@ Baylor 31 Texas 24. Sark is digging himself a nice little hole. They can score but struggle to stop most everyone. Longhorn nation and in particular the Big Oil money boosters did not hire him to collapse against Oklahoma and lose to the Baylor's of the world ... much less the Okla State's and Arky's. His seat is going to get red hot like right now.

@ Miss St 31 UK 17. The margin of victory is the surprise. I figured this for a 3 point game. I didn't think MSU could hang 31 on UK D and I thought UK would run well vs. MSU. And so it goes.

@ Mich St 37 Mich 33. The Spartans over-achieved big time. The Wolverines got Harbaugh'ed yet again.
Walker , the MSU RB xfr from WF , was kryptonite for the Wolverines. And I loved every moment of it. When Harbaugh had his troops up by I believe a couple of TD's, MSU went into hyper drive and won this game. The Startans won my "refuse to lose" award for the weekend's games. Harbaugh is an arrogant jack ass. If he weren't a "Michigan man" he'd have already been fired. His record against his top rival AND top ranked teams is abysmal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News