ADVERTISEMENT

Taunting penalty

Naw. I was getting in from a volleyball game, sipping wine, and pacing. It's all good. We won. Bet he won't do it again.

Nope.

He probably looked at his coach and said something obnoxious like "YES!"
Those ACC refs don't take kindly to disrespectful things like a player making a big play against their teams...

We were wondering what he did. Didn't think of taunting. Bet he is in Spurrier's doghouse for that.

ESPN didn't replay it which means it was a BS call..

I've seen big hits by UNCarolina and they did some taunting...

When was the last time you saw a QB getting flagged for taunting???

ESPN didn't replay it which means it was a BS call..

I've seen big hits by UNCarolina and they did some taunting...

When was the last time you saw a QB getting flagged for taunting???
Tebow vs Bama. That year he won it all and "gator chomped" at a Bama player who was talking smack after he threw a TD.. Not to be confused with the following year when he was crying like a 2 year old girl on the sidelines while Bama whooped that arse.

Tebow vs Bama. That year he won it all and "gator chomped" at a Bama player who was talking smack after he threw a TD.. Not to be confused with the following year when he was crying like a 2 year old girl on the sidelines while Bama whooped that arse.

I could be wrong, but I don't think they called it on him and the announcers were shocked that it wasn't called, said it was textbook taunting. But I know you are right about the next year, he was crying like a little girl that someone had bitten her doll's head off.

Reactions: Gamecock Lifer
Maybe the refs did make a bigger deal out of it but Mitch didn't need to go there. He had his hands full tonight. I'm sure he learned a lesson.

He said "whats up" there is a tweet out there about it.
That is a TAUNT worthy of a penalty? Surely there was more to it than that.. I thought you had to spike the ball at someone or tea bag 'em like Swag did to Andre a couple years ago?..

my understanding is that after rolling out toward the NC bench and completing the pass, he saw several guys from UNC that he knew and played with and looked toward the sideline at them and yelled "whats up" . The referee standing behind him only saw him looking at the bench and mouthing something, so therefore the flag.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT