ADVERTISEMENT

The latest on a 4-star corner...

Chris Clark

Football/Recruiting Insider
Jan 3, 2005

Four-star CB Nyland Green out of Georgia was on campus last weekend with a couple of teammates from Newton High - 2022 OL Elijah Zollicoffer and 2023 DL Justin Benton.

Recently, I received an unsolicited text from a high school coach in Georgia who told me that Green was the best defensive back in the state by a large margin.

I can tell you that South Carolina has certainly made him a priority as well. The Gamecocks appear to be a pretty significant factor right now, and the coaching staff has driven that interest.

"I loved it," Green told GamecockCentral.com of the visit. "I finally got a chance to go back up and see my dawg T-Rob and the rest of the staff. It (his relationship) is amazing. I love him and the whole staff."

What else does Green like about Columbia?

"It's just an amazing place," he said. "I love where it's located and it's a different culture around the school."

Green, who's eyeing a decision this summer or during the season, does not have any public favorites but said South Carolina's a major factor in his recruitment.

Thanks for being a member of GamecockCentral.com!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News