ADVERTISEMENT

The New Morning Show

I like Frank Martin, but disagree with what he was saying on being negative. Just like Spurrier hated when the local media was critical of the Gamecocks at times. I for one, don't like the 100% sunshine pumping all the time. I want truthful and unbiased commentary.
Not sure if you listened this morning but he wasn't referring to negativity towards gamecock sports. He was referring to the negativity from Tim Hill towards Gunter. Martin was echoing what a good many have posted on this thread.

Reactions: caigmaster
Not sure if you listened this morning but he wasn't referring to negativity towards gamecock sports. He was referring to the negativity from Tim Hill towards Gunter. Martin was echoing what a good many have posted on this thread.

I heard it on and off. Maybe I took it in a different way.

Reactions: viennacocks
I haven't listened to 107.5 in a long time and I'm a radio junkie. The station just sucks for it to be the flagstation for USC sports.

Yesterday, I was driving through Columbia on my way back to Charleston. At 4:05, I flipped to 107.5 and as usual they were discussing Clemson football. Larry Williams, an all in tater reporter was going on and on gushing about the unbelievable talent on Clemson's roster. My car radio will pick up 107.5 just until I get to I-95. Heath and Larry talked about Clemson all the way to I-95.

I won't tune in again for a long time.

Williams was on for 17 minutes, from 415 to 432. It's the only Clemson guest segment that's been on the show in weeks but if you had a problem with even one, so be it. I just want to know what route I can take to get from Columbia to 95 in 17 minutes.

Williams was on for 17 minutes, from 415 to 432. It's the only Clemson guest segment that's been on the show in weeks but if you had a problem with even one, so be it. I just want to know what route I can take to get from Columbia to 95 in 17 minutes.

I guess that 17 minutes just seemed like a looonnnnggg time. I hate listening to bragging taters on our flagship station. Larry took full advantage of the time that you allotted him to sell the Clemson football program. It sounded like a recruiting pich.

Reactions: 92Pony
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT