ADVERTISEMENT

This college football season might be really wild. (Plus my top 11)

R

Reddfoxx1

It seems as if we aren’t staring at the same boring scenario that we have seen the last 5-6 years.
1. The SEC. Gonna be wild.
Alabama curbstomping everyone isn’t going to happen. So refreshing. Florida dominated Bama on the line of scrimmage after the first quarter. The Gators were only the third team to average 6 yards per carry vs Saban. They outrushed Bama 245-91. They also held Bama to 140 yards the final 3 quarters. Florida pushed Bama around. You NEVER see that.
Bama plays Ole Miss in 2 weeks which is shaping up to be the game of the year. Ole Miss “looks” to be competitive on defense this year and has eliminated silly turnovers. They could have scored 80 on Tulane.

The SEC West is ridiculous. Now that Arkansas is legit, that side of the league is a gauntlet. Look at LSU’s schedule the rest of the way. https://fbschedules.com/lsu-football-schedule/
‘Wow.

The ACC. Is hot garbage.
Clemson will still likely run the table, but this is a GO5 conference this season. Pitt just lost to Western Michigan. Georgia Tech just outgained Clemson. They also lost to Northern Illinois. Miami stinks. FSU stinks. BC lost their QB for the year. Clemson is not winning the Natty.

The Big 10. It’s open. It’s not Ohio State and everyone else. Iowa and Penn State look legit. Sparty is back with Mel Tucker. Is Michigan finally good? Find out soon. Easily the 2nd best conference.

The Pac 12. Can Oregon survive the league? If they do (or even lose just once) they will be alive for the playoff. Stinks that UCLA lost, but the league is better.

Oklahoma isn’t going to run through the Big 12. They are not dominate either. Feels like they will lose at least one game.

Point is, the playoff is wide open in week 4. Finally

My top 10. (Best teams I have seen)

1. Georgia (even though JT Daniels is the QB)
2. Bama (real issues on the D-Line. The offense isn’t what we are used to. They will get better)
3. Florida (they weren’t even playing their best QB)
4. Ole Miss (I believe)
5. Penn State (2 awesome wins)
6. Oregon (still question their consistence. Win over Fresno looks better)
7. Oklahoma (still have the talent)
8. Iowa (results matter)
9. Ohio State (They have real issues. Average on defense)
10. Clemson (The defense is still top 3 in the country. They can’t block)
10. Cincy (They can beat anyone from 3-10 on the right day)

hold on for the ride….

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News