ADVERTISEMENT

This Guy Could Be Rob DeBoer And Then Some...

He seems to have things you can't coach like vision etc. No matter who he played against 70 TD is ridiculous I wonder how his grades are is that's what's hurting him?

Not saying he couldnt be a good player but you cant always go by stats. I mean Daccus Turman broke Herchel Walkers HS single season yardage record in Georgia, but he was not even close to Herchels caliber.

I'd like him to get a shot he quoted he would be a tremendous asset for some team the first team that comes to mind is the Citadel they love a fullback.

Reactions: Brace1
I'd like him to get a shot he quoted he would be a tremendous asset for some team the first team that comes to mind is the Citadel they love a fullback.

Tyler Renew agrees with you

5a56b42652206534880f6a706700c4fc.jpg

Reactions: Foosball2
We need a bruiser in the back field, considering were a 3rd and 1 shotgun team. Short yardage blocking back, send him an offer.

Reactions: rogue cock
Guess nobody wants to take a chance on a 4.6 forty, 225 lb. 70 TD scoring, 400 lb bench pressing white boy.Laughing
4.6 is not slow, especially combined with quick feet, good balance, and good vision, not to mention the size and strength of the guy.

Reactions: jimnasium
I didn't even have to Google him to know he's white. Why does he have to be compared to DoBoer? Bc skin color? I'm guessing his style and stats match up and compare similar to hundreds of African American RBs but F it, race makes a position, right?

I didn't even have to Google him to know he's white. Why does he have to be compared to DoBoer? Bc skin color? I'm guessing his style and stats match up and compare similar to hundreds of African American RBs but F it, race makes a position, right?
Can you name another back regardless of color who would be similar to DeBoer? Or how about Ryan Brewer? Neither of these was like a George Rogers, or a Harold Green, or Duce Staley. They were different styles of RBs.

I would love to see him play some of the better 5A/4A Schools in South Carolina. That way I could get a true reading of his talent. I’m Sorry but Indiana High School Football is garbage, but this guy can play!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT