ADVERTISEMENT

This Has Got to be the Greatest Board in America

This community is like The Villages in Florida meets The Village in New York sports version. What could go wrong? Ain't that America baby, you and me...with all appropriate assignation of credit.

You might have to go to urgent care in the morning. You're probably infected.
I did not understand totally where you were coming from with this thread. However, after an unpleasantry with another poster who apparently thinks he's communicating only one on one and nobody else is listening, I now get it. What is going on?

I did not understand totally where you were coming from with this thread. However, after an unpleasantry with another poster who apparently thinks he's communicating only one on one and nobody else is listening, I now get it. What is going on?
The hilarious thing is each of you sought me out, hell this thread is about me. Lol. Grow up school boys.

I was saying that a certain poster might need medical treatment for fecal exposure in an open wound, a situation sustained on another thread. The situation arose from excremental combat on said thread. You could refer to post #43.

I was saying that a certain poster might need medical treatment for fecal exposure in an open wound, a situation sustained on another thread. The situation arose from excremental combat on said thread. You could refer to post #43.
I think I've had enough of this insanity today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT