ADVERTISEMENT

THIS IS MY ANNUAL APOLOGY!

Southern Fried Chicken

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2022
Many, many years ago I posted, on another site, "do you even know anyone who has been to a 'women's' basketball game?" I'm sure that I was my usual ass and used 3 question marks.

Dawn Staley and her GAMECOCKS have obviously shoved that comment where the sun don't shine!!!

Seriously, If you haven't watched this team, you really are missing something, an outrageously excellent performance by world class athletes. They bring "the essences, of what was meant to be basketball, back"

Yeah, Tough Guy! I hear ya but, these ladies are Better than I ever THOUGHT I was. And I KNOW that I was better than your sorry fat ass.

Give 'em a chance. Seriously ... THEY ARE GOOD!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: tngamecock#
Many, many years ago I posted, on another site, "do you even know anyone who has been to a 'women's' basketball game?" I'm sure that I was my usual ass and used 3 question marks.

Dawn Staley and her GAMECOCKS have obviously shoved that comment where the sun don't shine!!!

Seriously, If you haven't watched this team, you really are missing something, an outrageously excellent performance by world class athletes. They bring "the essences, of what was meant to be basketball, back"

Yeah, Tough Guy! I hear ya but, these ladies are Better than I ever THOUGHT I was. And I know that I was better than your sorry fat ass.

Give 'em a chance. Seriously ... THEY ARE GOOD!!!
They may be the number 1 women’s team when the polls come out tomorrow since number 2 UCONN lost to unranked NC State today. NC State was led by former Gamecock Saniyah Rivers with 33 points and 10 rebounds.

They may be the number 1 women’s team when the polls come out tomorrow since number 2 UCONN lost to unranked NC State today. NC State was led by former Gamecock Saniyah Rivers with 33 points and 10 rebounds.

Seriously, this just might be my favorite Gamecock team since the John Roche, Tom Owens, Rick Aydlett era.

Screw the white-head adulterer!!! And may his soul burn forever!!!

One of my girl friends in high school played basketball. I went to one game. Final score? 12-8. I've never watched another one.

My friend, ... and you are my friend, any opportunity to watch scantily clad female athletes, in action, is truly a blessing, Is your former available?

Are we allowed to say natives anymore?

:)

I will go to my grave not upset in the least that I missed out on watching women's basketball.
WeedHopper, my child, fear not, for thou will learn submission and only your resistances excites The Master more than her dominance!

Look at the political domination the female gender currently enjoys,

• Haha
Reactions: Lurker123
If I had to guess, probably not. She would be 67 now. My second wife is 52. 🙂

Does your 2nd wife fool around on the side? Tain't no big thang. You wouldn't even know I was there.

C'mon no offense intended. Until I started taking my Testosterone Shots I was using a pop-cycle stick and two rubber bands. I don't need the pop-cycle stick any longer but, I now have a minority interest in KY stockholdings!

Does your 2nd wife fool around on the side? Tain't no big thang. You wouldn't even know I was there.

C'mon no offense intended. Until I started taking my Testosterone Shots I was using a pop-cycle stick and two rubber bands. I don't need the pop-cycle stick any longer but, I now have a minority interest in KY stockholdings!
I married her because I knew she loved me. Within 2 years I realized that she didn't just love me, she worships the ground I walk on. She really loves her Joey. So we've had a great 31 year run. My first mariage should never have happened. I got a girl pregnant at a graduation party right after high school. My girlfriend and her parents were a lot angrier than my parents were. 🙂 Besides, I hear there's a headless torso out there somewhere for everyone. 🙂

Last edited:
I married her because I knew she loved me. Within 2 years I realized that she didn't just love me, she worships the ground I walk on. She really loves her Joey. So we've had a great 31 year run. My first mariage should never have happened. I got a girl pregnant at a graduation party right after high school. My girlfriend and her parents were a lot angrier than my parents were. 🙂 Besides, I hear there's a headless torso for everyone. 🙂

My friend, and like I said before, ... "YOU ARE MY FRIEND!"

Please forgive my silliness and unintended rudeness.
Because of my shyness, I'm the JERK who ALWAYS HAS TO SAY SOMETHING, in a crowded elevator. I'm "THE FOOL' who can not bare that embarrassing moment of silence so, I speak up to make a fool of myself. Unfortunately, it is a heavy burden I bare.

My friend, and like I said before, ... "YOU ARE MY FRIEND!"

Please forgive my silliness and unintended rudeness.
Because of my shyness, I'm the JERK who ALWAYS HAS TO SAY SOMETHING, in a crowded elevator. I'm "THE FOOL' who can not bare that embarrassing moment of silence so, I speak up to make a fool of myself. Unfortunately, it is a heavy burden I bare.
I forgive you! 🙂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT