ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal Thread 2024

Let's see --

+ Missouri has the higher recruiting over 4-year period
+ We have no idea what their NIL program entails
+ They've had their coaching staff in place longer
+ We were playing them in their stadium
+ We were not predicted to win the game at the beginning of this season following an 8-5 campaign.

What am I missing?

You are correct on every point. The only thing you are missing is a monkey howl. Howling like a monkey and their stupidity will make sense to you.

howler-monkey-facts.jpg

Reactions: Ward Jr
Ok, we finished better than them in the SEC last year too. Tied them the year before that. Way behind them the year before that.

Happy, howling monkey? Either way works.

Missouri has beaten us every year under Beamer. It’s ok to admit they’ve been better than us.

Missouri has beaten us every year under Beamer. It’s ok to admit they’ve been better than us.

We you complaining when UK beat us 4 of 5 times under Muschamp?

Beamer has 2 of 3 against UK including a first-ever win against a ranked UK team in their stadium.

It's all how you choose to carve it up.

Reactions: cockn'fyr

They've been slightly better than us since way before Beamer. Like since football records we being kept. The only thing we have that they don't is a Heisman winner.

I thought I would be devastated, I am ecstatic. College football may finally be dead.

No, just us. Anybody in the Gamecock fanbase that thought NIL would be a good thing for us doesn't understand economics.

But uscwatson21 has promise to send money if we get the right coach, so no worries.

I get that. I'm just thinking of it from the other teams perspective.

A guy who has basically sat for most of abyear with an injury is just an added layer of risk.
Texas, like A&M has f**k you money. They literally have an unlimited budget for whatever. They can afford to stockpile talent. There is no doubt that Juice has talent. If he produces, great. If not, they don't care.

Reactions: Lurker123
They've been slightly better than us since way before Beamer. Like since football records we being kept. The only thing we have that they don't is a Heisman winner.

Well, we are higher on the talent composite and the SEC NIL ranking.

But those things only matter sometimes.

Reactions: uscwatson21
No, just us. Anybody in the Gamecock fanbase that thought NIL would be a good thing for us doesn't understand economics.

But uscwatson21 has promise to send money if we get the right coach, so no worries.
Let's set the record straight, nothing benefits South Carolina. We sucked when we were cheating under the old regime. Now that cheating is legal, why would anyone think we would be good at it?

• Haha
Reactions: Lurker123
And the only thing proven a couple of posts ago is that tater123 is too stupid to realize that if we finish ahead of someone in the east, by default, we finish ahead of them in the SEC as a whole.

Dumber than a stump. I blame the coaches.

And the only thing proven a couple of posts ago is that tater123 is too stupid to realize that if we finish ahead of someone in the east, by default, we finish ahead of them in the SEC as a whole.

Dumber than a stump. I blame the coaches.
But we only finished ahead of them because we played different teams from the west???

If "thingsbonly" matter and means Beamer sucks, then you admit Heupel and Napier also suck. Mizzou finished ahead of both of them in the East (for the stupid, the SEC too). And both have way more talent.

Yeah, one thing. taterwatson21. I wasn't in the thread until he tagged me to draw attention to more of his crapping on the staff.

You and that idiot can troll all you want. I will still call you out. And you will just have to deal with it.

If "thingsbonly" matter and means Beamer sucks, then you admit Heupel and Napier also suck. Mizzou finished ahead of both of them in the East (for the stupid, the SEC too). And both have way more talent.

I wish I could even comprehend what you think you’re proving with this comment.

All 3 are better coaches are better than Beamer. I would think we would all want a coach at least as good as Napier.

Maybe, if there was only one value for "suck". But I'm not going pretend those three are equal.

Heck, I'm still waiting for that Tennesse "collapse" after Hooker graduates. I'm sure you'll try to argue that this season is a "collapse", but then we'd have to figure out how tennesse at 8-4 and ranked 21st is a "collapse" while us at 5-7 and Unranked isn't.

Come to think of it, I'm still waiting on Ole miss's "collapse" too. Aren't they 10-2 and ranked 11th?

Last edited:
Yeah, one thing. taterwatson21. I wasn't in the thread until he tagged me to draw attention to more of his crapping on the staff.

You and that idiot can troll all you want. I will still call you out. And you will just have to deal with it.

Call who out? Who are you even talking to in this post? You appear to be addressing a post of mine, but you address it to "taterwatson21"?

Do you even know which post you're crying about?

It’s crazy to me so many fans seem convinced we are going to flip our roster this transfer portal window. Did we flip a single roster position last year in the portal?

That’s going to be the norm going forward for any program that fires a coach.

Will be interesting to see if Elko is actually a good coach or just got lucky at Duke.
I think he is a good coach, but there is a lot he has to overcome at A&M. I don't know if they will be willing to wait for him to mold a bunch of mercenaries into a team. Because he will have to run off some highly rated guys they paid a lot of money for. It is not easy to build a team culture.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT