ADVERTISEMENT

***** USC-UNC GAME THREAD *****

• Thread starter Brian Shoemaker
  • Start date
What is going on with Walton? Normally he would have put the hammer down on him!

DBs...aren't playing well...next practice is gonna be a brutal practice for them!

We keep playing 5+ yards off the ball in 3d and 5? We pay our dcs how much? Damn

Run defense looks really good...that bodes well for our SEC play...and it will give us time to get the DBs ready...

Still need to see a pass rush...Haven't seen either DE standout. That's not good. DTs are holding the line but not getting into the backfield....

May be we just have one defensive coordinator and tell Ward to go recruiting and let Adams handle the water bottles.

Hoke needs to handle the defense and everyone on the same page.

How UNC's 'Supervisor of Morale" been spotted yet?

bX5l7p9y2LnyM6i1wokowH58tbZNwZ9l40Gs1wJ6bRFXYkKnQ1ig3-Tt8_tJQWNCh21kZXpV5rfDqp_h0ivKOuAXE-LKsrklw8DPsYa70Pvh_pOGt2csozpYXIJdnbkwSg

We keep playing 5+ yards off the ball in 3d and 5? We pay our dcs how much? Damn

Looked like interference...but I'm no expert. I didn't think you could hold down the arm of a receiver...

Drives me crazy to see our QB looking over to try to change the play with 10 seconds on the play clock.

I think we could go 2 plays also...as long as the first is a run. Pick up 3-4 and we will go for it on 4th and 1.

All day!!!! If he just tucked and ran more, the rest of the weapons would be that much more open.

Meanwhile UNC's defense gets major rest periods between our offensive plays!

ACC players can't play with SEC players at a high level for a long time...injuries are expected...

Hurting his thumb may be the best thing that happened to him...

He's got to learn to fake the keep better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT