ADVERTISEMENT

USC VS KENTUCKY 11/18 home @ night; Beamers biggest game???

Bucs90

Sep 22, 2019
Great win today we beat em how we should have! Theres a slimmer of hope, I admit. A 7-6 finish would be incredible.

To do it, we have to beat Kenrucky, in WB, at night. 1 week after Alabama beat the breaks off em. Yall know the stat about how bad the winning % is of Alabama opponents the following week? Look it up.

EVERYTHING lines up for us to get a big win Saturday night. Is this the biggest game of Beamers time here? We just have to come out with our best next week. We HAVE TO. Theres just no way we can say otherwise.

Great win today we beat em how we should have! Theres a slimmer of hope, I admit. A 7-6 finish would be incredible.

To do it, we have to beat Kenrucky, in WB, at night. 1 week after Alabama beat the breaks off em. Yall know the stat about how bad the winning % is of Alabama opponents the following week? Look it up.

EVERYTHING lines up for us to get a big win Saturday night. Is this the biggest game of Beamers time here? We just have to come out with our best next week. We HAVE TO. Theres just no way we can say otherwise.
Does it really matter at this point?

Does it really matter at this point?
Yes it does. Finishing 7-6 is only a 1 game regression from 2022. And we added UNC (dumb move Ray strikes again) and gave away the Florida game.

It would be much easier to sell that to recruits than 5-7 and who knows what now

As long as bowl eligibility remains a possibility, it matters.

Now we outrecruit them, out talent them, have a better NIL ranking and we have them at home.

Do we even need to play the game?

Reactions: uscwatson21
As long as bowl eligibility remains a possibility, it matters.

Now we outrecruit them, out talent them, have a better NIL ranking and we have them at home.

Do we even need to play the game?
Theres NO reason we should lose this game. I didn’t realize they played Bama today until this week. Everyone is beat up after Bama week. ESPN even shows the stat on how bad the win % is for teams the week after Bama.

At home, at night, bowl eligibility on the line. It should be the perfect combo for a win

Reactions: Lurker123
We should kill Kentucky….. It’s at home, at night…… it’s k-e-n-t-u-c-ky!

It’s a big game. Maybe not the biggest with Clemson next. But a must win.

Beat Furman. Beat Vanderbilt. Beat Mississippi State. Beat Jacksonville State. Not a good resume
I agree. Neutral field at noon they beat us, their OL and DL are better than ours. But we should have an advantage at home at night. Its well known that opponents say WB at night is very difficult

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT