ADVERTISEMENT

Where is the best place in Columbia to buy Gamecock apparel? I may be

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
driving through Columbia in a week or two. We use to shop at Jewelry Warehouse (years ago) but seems like I read on here that Adams Bookstore is the best place now to buy Gamecock stuff. Of course, when we go to the games we just buy stuff either at the shop under the North End Zone or from a vendor along Bluff Road. I need a couple of new hats and T-Shirts.

Last edited:
I used to buy from Jewelry Warehouse as well and while I still go occasionally Adams is 10x better. I think they are a little more higher priced but alot bigger selection

driving through Columbia in a week or two. We use to shop at Jewelry Warehouse (years ago) but seems like I read on here that Adams Bookstore is the best place now to buy Gamecock stuff. Of course, when we go to the games we just buy stuff either at the shop under the North End Zone or from a vendor along Bluff Road. I need a couple of new hats and T-Shirts.
Ok,Cola, you've been warned….Freddie B's going to be in the house. Protect the wimmin and children.

I always like taking a trip to the Russell House. Lot's of good memories, good looking co-eds ( yes, I'm a dirty old man), and a decent selection of Gamecock wear. If you're an Alumni Club member, you get a discount.

Ok,Cola, you've been warned….Freddie B's going to be in the house. Protect the wimmin and children.

I always like taking a trip to the Russell House. Lot's of good memories, good looking co-eds ( yes, I'm a dirty old man), and a decent selection of Gamecock wear. If you're an Alumni Club member, you get a discount.

I wish they needed protecting, I would consider that an honor. LOL! Never thought about checking out the Russell House but I may do that simply because it would be fun, if of course times allows.

I wish they needed protecting, I would consider that an honor. LOL! Never thought about checking out the Russell House but I may do that simply because it would be fun, if of course times allows.

Hey racetrac, how is it going? I'm going down and see big Louie in a couple of weeks at his beach house in Myrtle Beach. Nice to have a cousin with a beach house. LOL

the russell house bookstore, the other store on main street, jewelry warehouse on harbison

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT