ADVERTISEMENT

Whoa! Go get him coach!

If I'm not mistaken, the only Power 5 transfer we took last year was Prunty and he left before the season began. Also, why would any Power 5 transfer go to SC to potentially play in a low-tier bowl game?

If I'm not mistaken, the only Power 5 transfer we took last year was Prunty and he left before the season began. Also, why would any Power 5 transfer go to SC to potentially play in a low-tier bowl game?
If you want to play in the NFL, you have to start in a major conference. Rack up numbers. Sitting as backup doesn't cut it for anyone but Tom Brady and he would have been a first round choice not a much later one if he played somewhere else than Michigan.

As much as I'd like to have a seasoned power-5 QB, I don't see Rattler coming here. He wants to show "he's the man" on a decent team so he can go to the NFL. I don't think he's going to look at USC's roster and say, "Yeah, that will get me there!"

Yes, he is not looking for a project offense. He wants to somewhere he can plug in and put up big numbers. That isn't here. We should look at UCF's QB, Dillon Gabriel.

Yes, he is not looking for a project offense. He wants to somewhere he can plug in and put up big numbers. That isn't here. We should look at UCF's QB, Dillon Gabriel.
You can be on a shitty team and be drafted highly into the NFL. Look no further than our own team with Enagbare. The NFL drafts talent, not by the record of the college program the talent comes from.

Rattler is going somewhere that will compete for a playoff spot or is at least blinded into thinking they can. He ain’t coming here. Clemson might be a good fit for him to be honest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT