ADVERTISEMENT

will Wynkoop leave for MLB?

usc4ever15

Oct 29, 2007
Gaffney
Haven't seen what his projections are. I would love to have him back but I don't think it would matter much in terms of making tournament next year. Wouldn't blame him a but if he takes off even if he were drafted in round 40

Haven't seen what his projections are. I would love to have him back but I don't think it would matter much in terms of making tournament next year. Wouldn't blame him a but if he takes off even if he were drafted in round 40
He's done. Don't think he wants any more of this crap.

I believe he's gone.... Jack has improved this year and if he had some hitting, he would have had a better record...

I will say as a pitcher, you like to have a team that can hit the ball and better fielding to take the pressure off the pitchers....

I'm betting a lot of those pitchers were trying to make perfect pitches and end up getting shelled know we couldn't score runs...

I thought I saw where WynKoop was rated like the 115th best prospect according to someone. I am not sure if that was just college players or included high school as well. Either way, I wish him the best at whatever he chooses to do. Selfishly, I want him back because he was one hell of a bulldog once Crowe went down.

Last edited:
No,he want us to make it next season,so depend how high he get drafted
This team is a sinking ship with or without Wynkoop. We're losing our best hitters on a team that bats .250. If you think we can from no NCAAT one year to Omaha the next you need to check yourself into rehab.

He was our best pitcher but I honestly didn't think he had that great of a year. Another year might not be out of the question.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT