ADVERTISEMENT

You’ve all been tricked by money from the SEC

May 10, 2016
Gilbert, SC
The sooner y’all realize that, the better. It doesn’t and never has mattered how much money we get from the SEC. It has and always will boil down to 1 thing. Are you willing to sacrifice ur job/lifestyle/morals to get a recruit? I’m not willing to do that. It’s “NOT THAT IMPORTANT TO ME.” I’d rather lose.

Reactions: LakeMurrayUSCFan
BS. We can get a better HC than Will Muschamp. I'm not asking to risk the health of our players with Ostarine or anything. Just that we at least hire a HC that has a chance to be successful. Someone that with 5 years of top 20 recruiting classes can field a team that at least resembles a top 25 team. We wouldn't make the FCS playoffs with this coaching staff.

BS. We can get a better HC than Will Muschamp. I'm not asking to risk the health of our players with Ostarine or anything. Just that we at least hire a HC that has a chance to be successful. Someone that with 5 years of top 20 recruiting classes can field a team that at least resembles a top 25 team. We wouldn't make the FCS playoffs with this coaching staff.
Your basing the recruiting class rankings vs the field, not the teams we play.

Our team , based on our recruiting rankings, should resemble this years A&M team. Loses some games. But plays everyone tough. Actually that’s what the minimum expectations should be. We shouldn’t have 3 games where we are 20 something point underdogs. We shouldn’t have 8-10 guys needing help off the field every stinking game!

Your basing the recruiting class rankings vs the field, not the teams we play.
App State-not 1 four star recruit on the entire roster
Virginia-averages outside the top 50 in recruiting the past 5 years
UNC-averages outside the top 25 in recruiting the past 5 years
Missouri-averages around 40th the past 5 years

Everyone else has blown us out. GMAFB. Tired of the BS excuses.

Everybody knows it's a threefold deal. First, you got to get 'em. Second, you got to develop/improve them. Third, you've got to coach them well.

The sooner y’all realize that, the better. It doesn’t and never has mattered how much money we get from the SEC. It has and always will boil down to 1 thing. Are you willing to sacrifice ur job/lifestyle/morals to get a recruit? I’m not willing to do that. It’s “NOT THAT IMPORTANT TO ME.” I’d rather lose.

Ok, here! Zaaaaaaaap! You lose!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT