ADVERTISEMENT

#1 team my A$$

Clemz won & congrats & they have taken care of business ect, but my wife and I were actually discussing their #1 ranking early in the game- we didn't see a team on the field today that should be considered #1. They really aren't that great. But again, they have won every game, so props for that. But are they the best team in the USA?- geez, I hope not.

Congrats Legal, y'all took us to the woodshed equivalent to the citadel. Only we could score as much on the citadels defense. Good luck playing a real defense, you'll be in trouble!

After your passive aggressive posts today and coming on our board and blaming us for the fight and being a typical classless clemsux jerk with diarrhea of the mouth (like your coach, dumbo), don't let the door hit ya....
Thanks for the "likes", legal tigger. Are you in high school? Just makes me smile knowing you're typical clemsux trash. Haha.

No offense buddy, but the fact that you're posting here says more about you as a person, and your character, then anything you are saying. Gloating is gloating, even when you try to mask it by complimeting the effort by the Gamecocks. Celebrate your team's victory, but not on your rival's board. That's just tacky.
You derive a lot from a post. I have congratulated S.car on every victory and was impressed that they played their best game of the year today. I understand you do not understand sportsmanship, but some of your fans do. Anyway good game and great effort by the players. They are a scrappy bunch!

You derive a lot from a post. I have congratulated S.car on every victory and was impressed that they played their best game of the year today. I understand you do not understand sportsmanship, but some of your fans do. Anyway good game and great effort by the players. They are a scrappy bunch!

You're timing is way off pal. Sportsmanship is NOT running to your rival's site to post immediately following the game. The thought of posting on Tigernet has never even crossed my mind, even during our 5 year run.

You're timing is way off pal. Sportsmanship is NOT running to your rival's site to post immediately following the game. The thought of posting on Tigernet has never even crossed my mind, even during our 5 year run.
Thx pal, but i post here win or lose. I understand you are new, but anyway. ..good game.

gRs9KACV.jpg

Thx pal, but i post here win or lose. I understand you are new, but anyway. ..good game.

Nice passive aggressive post. Im flattered you choose to post here versus taternet. I don't blame you. I'd rather be here than over there too. It still speaks volumes about you though. Slinging out passive aggressive insults on a rival's fan board. Seems a little petty to me. Almost childish.

Reactions: UpstateGamecock2
Nice passive aggressive post. Im flattered you choose to post here versus taternet. I don't blame you. I'd rather be here than over there too. It still speaks volumes about you though. Slinging out passive aggressive insults on a rival's fan board. Seems a little petty to me. Almost childish.
I don't really post on Tigernet, but thanks for the life advice, despite the baby-time frolics tone. Again congrats on the game

I don't really post on Tigernet, but thanks for the life advice, despite the baby-time frolics tone. Again congrats on the game
Again, passive aggressive clemsux fan. That you don't post on your own team's page and can't stop posting on your rival's, is very telling. You're that guy. Hilarious!

Reactions: BigTomE
Watson is the #1 "team" in America. Without him they too loose to Citadel.

That is right. If Clemmons did not have Watson they would not be in the top 30. With a mediocre quarterback they might not be in the top 40. You have to admit he is damn good.

Again, passive aggressive clemsux fan. That you don't post on your own team's page and can't stop posting on your rival's, is very telling. You're that guy. Hilarious!
Awesome game today. Y'all have a scrappy team that played it's best game of the year. Good luck with the coaching search. Keep your heads up, it's not as bad as it seems.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT