ADVERTISEMENT

12 year old Georgia girl fighting for life...coronavirus

that’s awful. hoping she gets better quickly. i’m gonna borrow this link in another thread i accidentally put on tif. this needs to be seen by some individuals who are “impervious” to the seriousness of this thing. ty!

Agree. Young people need to realize they aren't impervious.

New data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows that nearly 40 percent of the COVID-19 patients in the United States that were sick enough to be hospitalized were aged 20 to 54. While the mortality rate in this group is still much lower than in patients aged 60 or higher, younger patients can experience serious complications including persistent lung damage.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
In any disease that is widespread there is always going to be rare cases. The flu kills roughly 125 children a year and this child is thankfully not lost to us. Hopefully she will pull through just fine and people will not over react to such things with panic and terror.

Reactions: king ward
In any disease that is widespread there is always going to be rare cases. The flu kills roughly 125 children a year and this child is thankfully not lost to us. Hopefully she will pull through just fine and people will not over react to such things with panic and terror.

If it were your 12 year old daughter would you feel the same way. I have a 12 year old daughter now.

If it were your 12 year old daughter would you feel the same way. I have a 12 year old daughter now.
I am thinking deeply about all the parents that have lost children for whatever reason. And all the people that have lost loved ones, period. You obviously are not. You show how easily your emotions are manipulated by the media due to the Wuhan Flu being the hot topic right now. Try to keep some perspective on things.

Reactions: ConKreteCock
I am thinking deeply about all the parents that have lost children for whatever reason. And all the people that have lost loved ones, period. You obviously are not. You show how easily your emotions are manipulated by the media due to the Wuhan Flu being the hot topic right now. Try to keep some perspective on things.

Bull crap.

I also have a 12 year old daughter.

it’s a good reminder that this virus, along with other things, can strike anyone. That’s why my family is staying away from any gatherings.

we went to the park this morning after our online church service. Thankfully we just saw a few people fishing. A few other folks were there spread out. No gatherings that we observed.

my wife and I went jet skiing yesterday. We did see some big groups on an island. They clearly were ignoring the warnings.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT