ADVERTISEMENT

2 strike outs looking in the bottom of ninth

High School baseballers are taught not to take a called strike three. In a game winning situation to have two. I agree unacceptable.

It's called Chad ball and it gets you beat. This is a terrible Tater team. No excuse.

This "terrible Tater team" is ranked anywhere from #12-14 in the country. Also, really doubt Chad told these guys NOt to be aggressive and just watch strike 3 go by. Pretty PO'd that they watched strike 3 too, but, to actually blame that on Holbrook is just stupid. As far as high school kids being taught that, yes they are, but, just like college, and pros...they still do it!!!

Reactions: SCsandlapper
This "terrible Tater team" is ranked anywhere from #12-14 in the country. Also, really doubt Chad told these guys NOt to be aggressive and just watch strike 3 go by. Pretty PO'd that they watched strike 3 too, but, to actually blame that on Holbrook is just stupid. As far as high school kids being taught that, yes they are, but, just like college, and pros...they still do it!!!
You're dead on. Taters are not as good as we are (major pitching differences, although they're probably a etter hitting team), but they are not terrible. We'll play a lot of games this year against teams not that good,
The feightening part to me is Monye Lee. Last year's tater team reminded me of what Muschamp took over last year in football. Muschamp did nothing with it, but Monte won a conference title with his team. And now a year later and his players are much, much better at the plate. And he's recruiting pretty good too. Another year or two and i could see them being a Top 5 team and us moving to Top 15. Not a good trend, but I think these kids need to listen to Holbrook a little more. Caled 3rd strikes are player issues normally.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT