ADVERTISEMENT

2 surprises from rivals top 100

CCUIrmo

Jul 15, 2010
1- Clemson only 3 players in it and 2 of 3 dropped in final rankings. I thought they were doing better than that. Still top 10 but has 27 players. Btw I thought schools could only have 25 max each year anymore? I thought that came about a few years back when I think it was miss st had like 37 recruits one year.

2- Cam smith isn’t too 100. Considering all that has been said about him and how dominant he was at all star games I would have thought he would be top 100 for sure

Yes 25 per year is correct. Clemson had a smaller class last year. And they've had several of this year's signees enroll already so they can count towards last year's signing class. It's a numbers game. But it is possible to legally work around that 25 number if the situation is right.

Reactions: Allornothing
How 'bout a thread where we don't mention the big orange Hamburglars.

Last edited:
1- Clemson only 3 players in it and 2 of 3 dropped in final rankings. I thought they were doing better than that. Still top 10 but has 27 players. Btw I thought schools could only have 25 max each year anymore? I thought that came about a few years back when I think it was miss st had like 37 recruits one year.

2- Cam smith isn’t too 100. Considering all that has been said about him and how dominant he was at all star games I would have thought he would be top 100 for sure

25 "initial counters". If numbers provide, they can count towards the previous or future year.

Clemson has four in the top 100

14. Andrew Booth
27. Joesph Ngata
56. Frank Ladson
89. Sheridan Jones

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT