ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Spring Football Poster

lawcalcock

Apr 8, 2016
unnamed_1.jpg

Bad: idk if the garnet on garnet on garnet is a good look for the poster

Good: I like how the grass they are standing on is the shape of SC

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Haha! How dare you disparage my home town! No, unfortunately I’m living in mee-she-gun until the end of the summer and then moving out west.
That makes more sense. I was gonna be amused if you were characterizing Woodruff as "the North" like it was some impassable distance from Columbia haha

Haha! How dare you disparage my home town! No, unfortunately I’m living in mee-she-gun until the end of the summer and then moving out west.
That makes more sense. I was gonna be amused if you were characterizing Woodruff as "the North" like it was some impassable distance from Columbia haha

So does this mean you are going to snag one or more of these cherished gems for me and parcel it to me out of the goodness of your heart old buddy old pal old friend of mine!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So does this mean you are going to snag one or more of these cherished gems for me and parcel it to me out of the goodness of your heart old buddy old pal old friend of mine!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I really wouldn't mind if you want me to. You think it would survive mailing well?

I really wouldn't mind if you want me to. You think it would survive mailing well?

Meh, you’d have to put it in a tube and that’s way too much trouble. But I really appreciate the offer. I’ll just get my fix with the real thing!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT