ADVERTISEMENT

I Love it. College Football

Southern Fried Chicken

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2022
I guess I'm the Class Clown.

I just watched the LSU/Fla State game. It must have come on the ACC network after the KY/Clemson game. At no time was it ever stated this was a replay from Sept 3. Thought it was a Bowl game.

If I wasn't so embarrassed, I'd whine and complain about it. Why would they ever show a replay during Bowl week? It must be me but, it sure seems like they're just looking for ways to kill college football.

This just may have done it for me, unless the SEC Network replays the Carolina/Furman game again.

Last edited:

I just watched the LSU/Fla State game. It must have come on the ACC network after the KY/Clemson game. At no time was it ever stated this was a replay from Sept 3. Thought it was a Bowl game.

If I wasn't so embarrassed, I'd whine and complain about it. Why would they ever show a replay during Bowl week? It must be me but, it sure seems like they're just looking for ways to kill college football.

This just may have done it for me, unless the SEC Network replays the Carolina/Furman game again.
That must seem like a lifetime ago to FSU now.

Yes. I think I must have fallen victim to the same situation. Because I Have been going to the screen on DVR games to read the broadcast date so I won't do it again.

Yes. I think I must have fallen victim to the same situation. Because I Have been going to the screen on DVR games to read the broadcast date so I won't do it again.

Seriously, thank you for sharing. I was so embarrassed when I realized what happened. I would have gone to my grave and wagered money believing WHAT I HAD SEEN BEFORE MY VERY EYES!!!

Have you ever walked into a closed screen door, at night??? That's a close description of the "feeling".

But, I still feel like a serious dumbass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT