ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Spring Game

Do you guys ever have the problem of them playing your Spring game the same weekend as the Masters. We lived in Augusta for 5 years and it seemed every year they had ours on the Sat the Masters was going on. Of course last year you guys had the Final Four conflict, we never have to worry about that.

Do you guys ever have the problem of them playing your Spring game the same weekend as the Masters. We lived in Augusta for 5 years and it seemed every year they had ours on the Sat the Masters was going on. Of course last year you guys had the Final Four conflict, we never have to worry about that.
We have elite-tier fans....they find a way to bitch whether it's Masters weekend OR not!

We used too, then our coach smartened up and moved the date last year so it wouldn't conflict with the single largest golf event in the US. Maybe you should talk to yours about that? ;)

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
We used too, then our coach smartened up and moved the date last year so it wouldn't conflict with the single largest golf event in the US. Maybe you should talk to yours about that? ;)
They finally looked at the calender and fixed it this year. As far as the Masters, I readily admit I'm spoiled. Its an amazing place. The grass is just greener, the sky is a deeper blue and the Pimento Cheese actually tastes good. Whats more amazing is its in the middle of Disgusta GA.

Yes

Hah. Thats where we sit. Right behind the back bunker. Its great area, you can watch 6 green in the am, walk around some, then catch the players on 16 in the afternoon.

I went to my first practice round as a teen the year Freddie Couples won it. I always watch the Sunday round with my Uncle who took me and got me into the sport (unless we luck up with tickets). The legends I have seen there and to only be in my early 40s astounds me when I think about it, when they say "a tradition unlike any other" , its an understatement.

My list = (I know I am leaving many off)
Sarazen (1st tee only) ;)
Nelson (1st tee only) ;)
Snead (1st tee only) ;)
Arnie
Jack
Couples
Player
Seve
Watson
Faldo
Stadler
Phil