ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Recruiting Class

I'd like to see more RB's and WR's and offensive weapons being added to these classes. We all see you can never have too many good running backs after this year!

We always have flippers. Don’t get excited yet
This x a bajillion. We could have 20 5* commits for 2020 tomorrow and have zero of those come signing day. 'Tis the way of the chicken curse.

I've seen this story before. I made the same damn thread when we were #3 nationally before Spurrier quit.

To put it simply, it's a long way till March 2020.

Reactions: Judson1
Way to early for us fans to be worried about recruiting rankings in 2020. Then develop that talent and predict our record in 2023. Hopefully we can win soon with what we have unless their is a Clowney or Lattimore down the road coming here during the same class soon than look for us to stay middle of the road 7th or so in the SEC because the other teams arent slowing down for us to catch up

Reactions: jonesz21
Way to early for us fans to be worried about recruiting rankings in 2020. Then develop that talent and predict our record in 2023. Hopefully we can win soon with what we have unless their is a Clowney or Lattimore down the road coming here during the same class soon than look for us to stay middle of the road 7th or so in the SEC because the other teams arent slowing down for us to catch up

You are smart

I haven't looked ahead to the 2020 class, but if we want to win in the SEC, we better get some solid O-linemen every single year. O-linemen are like flashlights - you can never have too many. So far, for 2019, it looks like we have 2. I'd love to get a couple more.

I haven't looked ahead to the 2020 class, but if we want to win in the SEC, we better get some solid O-linemen every single year. O-linemen are like flashlights - you can never have too many. So far, for 2019, it looks like we have 2. I'd love to get a couple more.

Thats why i said fans. The coaches are paid to worry about filling the holes. Im sure they are recruiting the best o-lineman that will come here

We are the flippee more often than the flipper - especially the greater number of stars involved..

Just saying it goes both ways. We got Rosendo Louis , Horn . Mukuamu etc
I understand most on here stay negative but flipping goes both ways often

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT