ADVERTISEMENT

21 drafted players will be on field this weekend in Arky

CCUIrmo

Jul 15, 2010
Arkansas has 11 and we have 10. The most combined by a mile of all Super Regionals. It seems that would make it the most intriguing of all of them right there. Considering only about 18 to 20 will start of you count pitchers, then almost any player you look at is getting ready to head off to the pros soon. Kind of cool to see all that in one series

Arkansas has 11 and we have 10. The most combined by a mile of all Super Regionals. It seems that would make it the most intriguing of all of them right there. Considering only about 18 to 20 will start of you count pitchers, then almost any player you look at is getting ready to head off to the pros soon. Kind of cool to see all that in one series
Wait...that can't be right. According to all the talking heads for college baseball, Florida has 57 first round draft picks every year so their Super Regional always has the most. I think you must be mistaken.

Wait...that can't be right. According to all the talking heads for college baseball, Florida has 57 first round draft picks every year so their Super Regional always has the most. I think you must be mistaken.
As long as that India kid moves on. It seems like he’s been of UF for 10 years.

Well quality and quantity are two different things but regardless 11 players drafted is pretty cool

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT