ADVERTISEMENT

3rd & 16 QB draw...

Bigger_Stronger_Faster

Aug 6, 2011
brilliant. Is Lou back?

And no check on 2nd down when 4 blitzers run up to the line?

Seriously, you the plays like you have a seasoned veteran QB. How is is BM gonna learn.

Or is this the best Roper's got???

Reactions: BigTomE
OK, one more reply here then I'll stay I the game thread.
2nd and 20 after Zack got flagged for holding after knocking a DL on his ass (no where close to a hold or any penalty) and Roper calls an inside run..again, in 2nd and 20???
That some shitty play calling

OK, one more reply here then I'll stay I the game thread.
2nd and 20 after Zack got flagged for holding after knocking a DL on his ass (no where close to a hold or any penalty) and Roper calls an inside run..again, in 2nd and 20???
That some shitty play calling
And if he had called for a drop back pass and BMAC had gotten sacked?

Whats not to get? Have we even attempted a pass farther than 5 yds from the line of scrimmage? You have effectively enabled A and M safeties to both play in the box, its no damn wonder there is no running room

Well, the play calling has been very vanilla and easy to read. We arent throwing down the field at all. How about run an out and up with Banks? The defense thinks we are throwing another three yard pass, bites on the outside move, gets beat. Something, anything with some imagination.

I get we are down our best three receivers, but the play calling has not put us in position to win this game

So now its obvious the coaching staff does not trust Brandon throwing the ball.
I think it's that they don't trust the OL to play Orth all the time, so they play BMac to provide some options to run, but he's too green to be effective throwing the ball. Pick your poison...

But to some, the answer is so obvious I guess...

Reactions: 96gamecocks
Yeah it sure looked like they needed the oline to play for Orth. Moved the ball basically at will when they opened they play book. I think McIlwain has a lot of potential but you cant see the forest for the trees

The play calling is too predictable
Glad I'm not the only one that got that during the game.

It's gonna be hard to have a civil discussion about it with hundreds of posters and thousands of fans already demanding Orth needs be the starter.

Our fan base...
smh

Whats not to get? Have we even attempted a pass farther than 5 yds from the line of scrimmage? You have effectively enabled A and M safeties to both play in the box, its no damn wonder there is no running room
Sorry dude, you obviously get it too.
My other response was my first on the OP and I think your sig's mesmerized me.

Good stuff though...and I think we see eye-eye. I'll look for that awesome sigs from now on!

Reactions: kamikazedreamer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT