ADVERTISEMENT

4* 2022 QB offer

We have 3 4* QBs on campus and a all American fcs transfer we aren’t in dire straits

But if we're honest with ourselves, lack of talent at QB (amongst other positions) will be reason #1 to not judge Beamer on the first year or two.

But if we're honest with ourselves, lack of talent at QB (amongst other positions) will be reason #1 to not judge Beamer on the first year or two.
I think youth is the bigger issue. Do we expect these 4 star freshmen to out perform Doty and Brown the first year or two on campus?

Historically that is not the case.

I wouldn't either, I guess he could be an emergency option, but he won't be needed and for his own sake at this point he needs every chance to learn the WR position because he's running out of time.
I would trust DJ to take over the offense over Gauthier this year, but thats just me

I wouldn't either, I guess he could be an emergency option, but he won't be needed and for his own sake at this point he needs every chance to learn the WR position because he's running out of time.

Absolute calamity would have to befall this program for Joyner to see time at QB again. It just wasn't the position for him at the college level. Really hope he can make some strides at WR.

Reactions: Joe MorrisonLives
That is not the point. Reread my post. I'm not looking for other reasons to fit your narrative. I'm pointing out the BS of the previous claims that were stated. You're now trying to shift the reasoning by pointing out a whole other claim as to the reason for not recruiting HS players. So back to the topic, what has changed with regard to the evaluation of recruits since the last cycIe? Still no camps, still no face to face meetings, etc.
In criticizing anything Beamer, looks like you are searching for reasons to fit your (and all the negative Nancy's) narrative. If he got a 5* recruit out of high school you would say he is failing. If he got a 5* transfer you would say he is not working with the high schools. Why do y'all do this?
Actually, we didn’t....Muschamp did. Kid wasn’t committed to USC, just Muschamp
Ding Ding Ding!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT